2015 Lineup

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk
What do you think Nintendo will do for Wii U in 2o15, as it's shaping up to be their biggest and most important year so far? I'll say they do a Nintendo Direct every 1 or 2 months, at least 1 first-party game a month, secure a few exclusives and release tons of more bundles; hopefully a White 32gb Wii U. And what do I think/hope will be released? Third party list contains games I wish would be released.

Games:

January: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (EU only)
February: Yoshi's Woolly World
March: Mario Maker, Splatoon
April: Mario Party 10
May: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
June: Devil's Third
July: Super Mario Sunshine HD
August: Mario vs Donkey Kong, Fatal Frame
September: Xenoblade Chronicles X
October: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
November: The Legend of Zelda U
December: Star Fox U
Third Party: Project CARS (confirmed), Just Dance 2016, FIFA 16 (and other various annual sports games), Star Wars Battlefront 3, Avengers 2, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Arrow, Doctor Who, LEGO Jurassic Park (probably going to be released)

Overall, the first party is enough. Add in some decent 3rd party support (including the tons of licensed games we will almost definitely get) and it's fantastic. All they then need to do is ADVERTISE.

Reactions: Rockback and jandkas
Games:
October: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
December: Star Fox U

I would wish that. Xenoblade Chronicles is the only game I'm expecting on 2015, the other three for 2016...
(or it was confirmed?)

For the games confirmed to be released so far, I can say I'm interested on Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (still 2014 for me), Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby, Splatoon and the Rainbow Curse and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Splatoon is already a must have mostly because I will have someone to play (looking at @Marc), about Yoshi and Kirby I want to see their difficulty first.

About third party support, I'm hopping to see games from Atlus or Square-Enix, I love RPG games after all...
I still need to get Ninja Gaiden 3, Splinter Cell and Deus Ex, still the last one I will wait for it (pretty expensive considering its release on another platforms).

I'm also interested on Mass Effect 3 but it's a retail only title, and I can't find it for Wii U here .-.

I would wish that. Xenoblade Chronicles is the only game I'm expecting on 2015, the other three for 2016...
(or it was confirmed?)

For the games confirmed to be released so far, I can say I'm interested on Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (still 2014 for me), Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby, Splatoon and the Rainbow Curse and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Splatoon is already a must have mostly because I will have someone to play (looking at @Marc), about Yoshi and Kirby I want to see their difficulty first.

About third party support, I'm hopping to see games from Atlus or Square-Enix, I love RPG games after all...
I still need to get Ninja Gaiden 3, Splinter Cell and Deus Ex, still the last one I will wait for it (pretty expensive considering its release on another platforms).

I'm also interested on Mass Effect 3 but it's a retail only title, and I can't find it for Wii U here .-.

Hmm, I'd assume either The Legend of Zelda or Star Fox would be released in late 2015 - most likely Zelda, because it's apparently further along and they need a massive Christmas title to help it sell in the holidays. SMT x FE was announced a while ago, right? I'm surprised they showed nothing at E3, probably waiting for it to get a bigger spotlight next year when more of it's done.

Splatoon's awesome, for me it's like a system seller. New IP and it's mainly online? Fantastic.

I want for Square-Enix to put Kingdom Hearts 3 on the console, it looks pretty much like the ideal Wii U game with that RPG, Disney and the fact that it's a well known series. Also, the prices of games on Wii U are apparently astonishingly high or extremely low, at least here in the UK. I assume that's due to install base. But yeah, just saw Sonic Lost World for £13 on Amazon (and that's brand new) while I'm pretty sure I saw a few other games quite higher up because they're 2012/early 2013.

Wow Wait a second is Fatal frame confirmed to North America region?? What? I can't believe this, thanks it is game I have just loved since I first played it on the ps2. I am currently playing the wii version of it and it is just awesome. I think the nintendo lineup for next year is just amazing. I am so excited to get mario maker, splatoon and the legend of Zelda, that now I see this about fatal frame, it is just an amazing incorporation to my wish list hhehe

It's not, but chances are they would want to do it to boost game numbers even more if it's cheap enough to justify.

This... this is awesome. I have a wii u so when christmas 2015 comes it will be hard to choose between all these games. I cant wait! I know i will be definitely getting Star Fox and The legend of zelda U

Well, this 2015 lineup should definitely change the fate of the Wii U in a positive sense. Of course, I don't plan on getting all of those games, but Xenoblade X (Monolith Soft really starts sending lots of info about the game now), Zelda U, SMT x FE and Star Fox U are definitely going on my "to-buy list".

As for the 3rd-party support, I won't care about it since there are no games in it that catches my attention. (And I have to be strict, my wallet will suffer a terrible fate...)

Nintendo should have totally released retail Indie Collections, especially during game droughts like between DKC:TF and MK8. For example, take the best selling indies and team up to put it into one retail box to highlight the 'best of'.

Also, Rodea the Sky Soldier is confirmed for a Japanese release which is cool. I hope they bring it to the US and Europe.

I think they have a really strong lineup this year for Wii U, but I definitely don't think Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will make it out this year.

I also believe Zelda Wii U will be pushed back into 2016 - early 2016. I can't see that game coming out this year, sadly. Star Fox has to come out this year, though.

Well, with updated release dates and everything, here's what I hope/think will happen: (Not including indie/VC)

January: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (EU/AUS)
February: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
March: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, Mario Party 10
April: Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World
May: Splatoon
August: Fatal Frame, Rodea the Sky Soldier
October: Star Fox U
December: SMTxFE

Well, with updated release dates and everything, here's what I hope/think will happen: (Not including indie/VC)

January: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (EU/AUS)
March: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, Mario Party 10
April: Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World
August: Fatal Frame, Rodea the Sky Soldier
October: Star Fox U
December: SMTxFE

Hmm, you seem pretty confident that they're going to remake Sunshine. I am too. Here's my list:

January: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
March: Mario Party 10 (MvDK is small so I'm not putting it here)
April: Yoshi's Woolly World
June: Mario Maker
July: ????
August: Super Mario Sunshine HD/3D
September: Star Fox U
October: Xenoblade Chronicles X
November: ???
December: ???

March, 2016: Zelda U

Any "???" in that list basically mean I'm hoping for announcements at E3.

Hmm, you seem pretty confident that they're going to remake Sunshine. I am too. Here's my list:

January: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
March: Mario Party 10 (MvDK is small so I'm not putting it here)
April: Yoshi's Woolly World
June: Mario Maker
July: ????
August: Super Mario Sunshine HD/3D
September: Star Fox U
October: Xenoblade Chronicles X
November: ???
December: ???

March, 2016: Zelda U

Any "???" in that list basically mean I'm hoping for announcements at E3.

Yep, I expect for the mto really do something in terms of a remake, and I think it would be nice to see a GameCube remake. And what better remake would there be than Sunshine, especially in Summer time. Also, I don't think that Zelda will be delayed - Nintendo seem to be pretty confident that it will be this year, and they've shown off more of that than Star Fox U, which they believe will be in September; and besides, they really need a big holiday title, and Zelda can allow them to put Metroid and Animal Crossing next year.

I'm honestly waiting for another F-Zero. I also think eventually there will be another Luigi's Mansion, but for the Wii U this time, instead of a handheld. I realize the year of Luigi has passed, but hey, you never know! I too wish they would remake Super Mario Sunshine..we can only hope. Honestly, though, even though I already mentioned F-Zero, I really want more racing games on the Wii U (not casuals like Mario Kart, but more geared to racing gamers, like NFS: Most wanted U). I think now that the sales have gone up, maybe third party racing games would do better now.

I am so excited for Zelda Wii U. The lineup is great this although I wish A second version of Animal Crossing came out. never gonna happen

Also, you seem pretty confident that sunshine is going to be remade. That gives me a little hope :D I still wonder ho the controls will be implemented. But yeah, the lineup looks pretty cool, hopefully new games will be announced throughout- :D

I want to play Yoshi's Wolly World. It's an very beautiful and criative game and I love Yoshi!

Back