Pokemon S/M 2016 Event Darkrai (x3), 2016 Event Shiny Yveltal (x3), Event Shiny Xerneas (x1)

• Thread starter Floral
  • Start date
Floral

Floral

Competitive Game Aficionado
Towns Folk
I have some spares of these, and I don't really need them. Make an offer you think is fair.

Here is some information on each event.
https://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

DARKRAI IS NOT HOLDING THE ENIGMA BERRY, AND STATS, EVs, AND IVs MAY VARY. NO REFUNDS IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THAT.

UPDATE: PersonSP has the Xerneas and 1 Yveltal on hold. Pending trade.

UPDATE 2: Buckembarnes has received x1 Yveltal. There is 1 Yveltal available for trade. PersonSP still has a valid reservation.

Update 3: PersonSP's reservation has expired. 2 Yveltal, 1 Xerneas, and 3 Darkrais are currently available.

Update 4: 1 Yveltal and 3 Darkrais are currently available. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Last edited:
i will take one of each for 30pc?

i will take one of each for 30pc?
Done. Give me your friend code and we can trade any time today, just send me a PM here or just comment on this thread that your're ready. My friend code is 5155-4247-7509.

You can give me the PC after we trade because I'm new here and don't have an established reputation.

Reactions: Dark Link
Done. Give me your friend code and we can trade any time today, just send me a PM here or just comment on this thread that your're ready. My friend code is 5155-4247-7509.

You can give me the PC after we trade because I'm new here and don't have an established reputation.
wait are the code, card or pokemon that you have in a game to trade

wait are the code, card or pokemon that you have in a game to trade
The Pokemon are already in my game, waiting to be traded for. The XY Xerneas/Yveltal weren't code distributions, and I got 3 Darkrai codes and redeemed them on 3 different games (I think? I don't completely remember.)

The Pokemon are already in my game, waiting to be traded for. The XY Xerneas/Yveltal weren't code distributions, and I got 3 Darkrai codes and redeemed them on 3 different games (I think? I don't completely remember.)
sorry, i though they were codes, i don't have a 3ds, i will send 5 pc to you if you went

sorry, i though they were codes, i don't have a 3ds, i will send 5 pc to you if you went
That's very kind of you, you can if you'd like. I may also make some postings for TCGO cards that I don't need, as well, too.

I just saw your donation, thank you eeveeruleslol.

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
Can you tell me their natures? Are they touched? Do you have the Wondercards for any of them?

Shiny Yveltal and Shiny Xerneas for 50 pc?

Shiny Yveltal and Shiny Xerneas for 50 pc?
Sold to the PersonSP for 50PC. Give me your friend code (mine is posted above) so we can trade whenever you're ready. You can send the 50PC after we trade.

I have some spares of these, and I don't really need them. Make an offer you think is fair.

Here is some information on each event.
https://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

DARKRAI IS NOT HOLDING THE ENIGMA BERRY, AND STATS, EVs, AND IVs MAY VARY. NO REFUNDS IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THAT.

UPDATE: PersonSP has the Xerneas and 1 Yveltal on hold. Pending trade.
U need to show proof so We can see they are legit

Can you tell me their natures? Are they touched? Do you have the Wondercards for any of them?
They are from XY/ORAS games, so I don't have the wondercards on hand, no. I don't think I used them ever either.

Here's the natures of the remaining ones.

Darkrais: Naughty, Naughty, Naughty (That's really weird, but alright.)
2 remaining Yveltal: Both Naive, I remember soft resetting to make sure I could get these natures.

They are from XY/ORAS games, so I don't have the wondercards on hand, no. I don't think I used them ever either.

Here's the natures of the remaining ones.

Darkrais: Naughty, Naughty, Naughty (That's really weird, but alright.)
2 remaining Yveltal: Both Naive, I remember soft resetting to make sure I could get these natures.
No a picture of the Pokémon in game it’s info where it says it’s original trainer it’s ribbons have to match to
If u can get a image I’ll consider buying a darkrai from you

No a picture of the Pokémon in game it’s info where it says it’s original trainer it’s ribbons have to match to
If u can get a image I’ll consider buying a darkrai from you
Ohhhh alright, I'll take a pic of the ribbons in a second, but here's a pic of them (The Darkrais are the same minus the IV spread, it seems.) (Same with the Yveltals, too, because I wanted the nature but never got the right IVs.)

Pic Set 1: https://imgur.com/gallery/vjXHc

Ohhhh alright, I'll take a pic of the ribbons in a second, but here's a pic of them (The Darkrais are the same minus the IV spread, it seems.) (Same with the Yveltals, too, because I wanted the nature but never got the right IVs.)

Pic Set 1: imgur.com/gallery/vjXHc
Your image is messed up

Your image is messed up
What do you mean by that, are they all messed up or something or is the link dead?

What do you mean by that, are they all messed up or something or is the link dead?
No I got it

No I got it
Alright, glad to hear it, let me know if you find everything to your liking.

Back