PkMn XY/ORAS 20th anniversary Celebi Auction!

• Thread starter Shin
  • Start date
Shin

Shin

He with the heart of wood.
Banned User
As you may or may not know, I gave away a Celebi a little while ago and I've another one that I still don't want. So... I'm auctioning it off!
Minimum starting bid: 10 PC
Minimum bid: 2 PC
If you need proof or anything like that I'll show you it.
(Note the Celebi is level 100)

10 PC

12 PC :p

(about to go to bed soon btw @mourning_sun I'L message you later about something XD)

Reactions: Mr. Kream
12 PC :p

(about to go to bed soon btw @mourning_sun I'L message you later about something XD)
Sweet, I was waiting for you to write. 15PC, Shin, can you let us know the nature and the end date?

Sweet, I was waiting for you to write. 15PC, Shin, can you let us know the nature and the end date?
Yeah Shin, I'd probably like to know that information before I keep bidding aha.

The end date will be on the 25th (though that isn't set it stone; it's just in case it goes on for too long) and I'll check the nature when I can next go on because I'm busy with school. Sorry about that.
Yeah Shin, I'd probably like to know that information before I keep bidding aha.
And I'll put the stats up later (idk how to show IV's so I'll tell you the nature and stats etc)

@mourning_sun @jasjas
2d3j0N0
It has no EV's (I used a reset bag) and it's a mild nature (def- spa+)

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Bump

Back