2DS Screens

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Do you like the 2ds screens?????? I do. I never clean them the just remain clean all the time. NIntendo certainly made this kid friendly they dont even have to clean thier screens! I did buy screen protectors but I shouldnt have because the screen performance is superb and the brightness is just right to my eyes. What do you think about the 2ds screens are they good enough or do they like not make the list???

To be honest I really don't like 2ds screen neither the 2ds system . I like to play game on big screens and I am only able to enjoy thing on big screen only

In 2ds screen 3d mode is not available whereas sometime I love to play game in 3d mode and 2ds screen do get fold up too.

I have touched a 2DS before and I guess the difference between the 2DS and 3DS screen (in regard to the top one) was slight in my opinion. It felt rather strange but that's typical since during that time I never did get to try the 2DS :p Then the bottom touch screen was pretty much the same.

I actually didn't know the screens were that good! I'm pretty sure they need a bit of cleaning here and there, at least? xD

I've seen the 2DS screens up close before, and they seem well-made, smooth and durable (less likely to crack, I'd say). The screens are vibrant and full of color, perfect for kids. I like how both screens are level with one another. The 2DS is like a huge gameboy. xD

I don't like the 2DS screens nor the console itself. It's for a cheap price yes (compared to other Nintendo handhelds like the 3DS). No hinges handheld, I knew it would be a disaster when I heard that. No hinges would make it a small screen otherwise it wouldn't be able to be fit in the average pocket. But, that's all I have to say :panda:

I guess the 2DS screens might be very clean, but that might just be from how you take care of it.
Maybe it's because the 2DS doesn't fold like the 3DS, but that really bugs me. I want a mobile device that I can fit in my pocket.
I'm sure it could collect dust and every once in a while you would have to wipe it. It's probably not fingerprint resistant either.
You probably are just really good at keeping our device in a nice, clean shape, and to that I say "Awesome Job!"

Back