2ds Vs 3ds Xl vs Portability

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
If you want a gaming device that covers portability and you only have 2 choices as your option the 3ds XL and the 2ds as your option what will you choose? Of course I would pick the 3ds XL as the better portability choice! The reason I think this is because thae 2ds has no clamshell desighn so its harder for it to put in your pockets.And you can ruin the screens if you do that, but you can buy a carrying case for it for 15 $. The 3ds XL might be big but it does have the clamshell desighn so it can fit in your pockets. And the screens wont be ruined because they are covered. So I think that the 3ds XL is the more potabale choice. What do you think do you think the 3ds XL deserves to win or the 2ds please comment in the comment section below and all the comments dont have to be all the same all people are different and havethier own opinion so please remember that and please have a good day

Naturally, the 3DS XL would win in portability compared to the 2DS. Though the 3DS XL will probably make a noticeable bulge in your pockets, it's still possible to carry it around with more ease. On the other hand, the 2DS would need some sort of special case. I wouldn't know how to carry it around xD

I think the 2DS might've not been designed too much for portability =P

Nintendo 3ds xl have big screens but it is more portable then Nintendo 2ds as in 2ds screen can't be fold but in 3ds it can

That's the reason why it is more easy to carry Nintendo 3ds and whereas i t could be quite hard to carry 2ds with us

I would actually go with the 3ds XL. While it is almost the same size of the 2ds when folded, it doesn't make a difference really however the folding can be reliable in case you don't want hit any buttons in your pocket. But the 2ds can also be put into my pocket like other portable devices so it doesn't really make a difference. I don't see why folding makes a big deal, the vita doesn't fold and it's just fine.

It isnt all bad with the 2ds regarding portability though. While keeping it in your pocket is flat out not gonna happen, it can at least be kept in between books in your backpack or in a tablet case in a purse or other kinda bag.

The 3ds XL beats 2ds. You can at least fit a 3ds XL in a cargo pocket, but a 2ds doesn't close, so it's too wide to even fit in a cargo pocket, much less a regular pocket. The 3ds XL is better for portability, and your probably less likely to damage anything on it.

If the only argument is portability, then the XL wins. When folded, it takes less space than a 2DS, plus you can put it in any pocket without fearing this would damage buttons (once folded, buttons are protected, except shoulders).
But if you take other arguments into account, that's not so simple.

Personally, i have coat's disease, which is a rare birth defect that impairs my vision in my left eye. I can't see 3d movies, therefore, see 3ds games in full 3d. so i would say the 2ds for the price drop alone. HOWEVER, i have a new nintendo 3ds xl, which you are forced to have a model with 3d only of (sorry if that sentence didn't make sense). if there was a model with 2d only, i would buy that before the one i have.

The Nintendo 3ds XL would definitely win in portability because it fits in your pocket easier than the regular Nintendo 2ds which can't fold unlike the Nintendo 3ds XL console and the 3ds consoles in general. So the XL definitely wins here, and besides you can take off the 3d in parental controls if you agree otherwise.

Back