SSB for 3DS 2nd Smash Tier List!(spoilers)

• Thread starter KingYoshi
  • Start date
KingYoshi

KingYoshi

Played Mario Kart 7 Before Mario Kart Wii
Towns Folk
S:Little Mac,Greninja,Charizard,Robin,Marth,Mega-Man,
A:Bowser Jr,Diddy Kong,Yoshi,Shulk,Shiek,Fox,Captain Falcon
B:Mario,Luigi,DK,Lucario,Villiger,Olimar,ZeroSuitSamus,Samus,Toon Link
C:duck Hunt Duo,Sonic,Pac-Man,Mii,Zelda,Dark Pit,Bowser,MetaKnight
D:Rosalina,
E: Pikachu,Pit,Kirby,Gannondorf

B:Mario,Luigi,DK,Lucario,Villager,Olimar,ZeroSuitSamus,Samus,Toon Link
C:Duck Hunt Duo,Sonic,Pac-Man,Mii,Zelda,Dark Pit,Bowser,MetaKnight
E: Pikachu,Pit,Kirby,Ganondorf
Let me highlight you everything that is wrong with that list... And please, use that "Space" key on your keyboard when you type the "tiers", please !!!

(By the way, Think to correct your list, thanks. If you need explanations, feel free to ask!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Copycat Gemini
Rosalina in D? Sounds wrong to me.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yeah, on this tier list Rosalina is in the first place!
http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

I wouldn't trust this tier too, while it has some correct information, having Sonic and Yoshi in the Top 10 and Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Fox, Little Mac and Captain Falcon out of it doesn't make it that reliable. And Meta Knight that low tier is just absurdly hilarious. Never trust tiers where users can modify a character's position. They are messed up most of the time.

Here's a list I found online I liked however it sounds like the eventhub one. How about we say all the characters besides Dedede are good and forget about it eh?
However
Dedede is pretty terrible and I don't know how he got so high in the tier.
Olimar is way too low in the list as he has great recovery and projectile options as well as great grab range

Here's a list I found online I liked however it sounds like the eventhub one. How about we say all the characters besides Dedede are good and forget about it eh?
However
Dedede is pretty terrible and I don't know how he got so high in the tier.
Olimar is way too low in the list as he has great recovery and projectile options as well as great grab range

I agree with you, some characters got a better tier while they don't have a really interesting/powerful/useful moveset (Dedede, Sonic, also, Peach ?), while some characters who got better movesets got moved to lower tiers...
We'll really have to wait for SmashBoards to publish an official tier list, I guess. (Or, I guess we'll make an official 3DSPedia SSB4 tier, it'll be better)

B:Mario,Luigi,DK,Lucario,Villiger,Olimar,ZeroSuitSamus,Samus,Toon Link
C:duck Hunt Duo,Sonic,Pac-Man,Mii,Zelda,Dark Pit,Bowser,MetaKnight
E: Pikachu,Pit,Kirby,Gannondorf
Little Mac is trash because once you hit him in the air he is done, pit and dark pit are, to quote smashwiki, the "closest clones in smash history". If anything, pit should be one spot higher do to slightly larger side smash hit box. Zelda is just as bad as ganon, pikachu is top 5 due to being pikachu, as usual, Kirby is MUCH better than his melee variant, although I'm guessing you don't own melee, sonic higher, mii lower, bowser higher, Rosalina top 5, sheik #1, robin much much lower (slowest character in game), Marty lower due to moves being less safe, charizard much lower and bowserj a tiny bit lower, link is not included in list despite being good ONLY IN THIS GAME, like a tier good, Mario top 10( or number 10) due to one of best edge guards in history of ever, zero suit samus should be number two. This list is complete trash, so shameful, here's a real list:

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

Here's a real tier list (dlc not included...yet)
S: sheik, zero suit samus, pikachu, Rosalinda, yoshi
A: sanic, ness, meta knight, c.falcon, diddy k, luigi , pit, d.pit, shulk, link,
B:fox, villager, greninja, lucario, ike, toon link, Rob, Marth, kirby, peach,
C: falco, d. Mario, rob in, samus
Trash: everyone else

DLC tier:
Ryu
Cloud
Roy
Lucas
Mewtwo

Here's a real tier list (dlc not included...yet)

S: sheik, zero suit samus, pikachu, Rosalinda, yoshi
A: sanic, ness, meta knight, c.falcon, diddy k, luigi , pit, d.pit, shulk, link,
B:fox, villager, greninja, lucario, ike, toon link, Rob, Marth, kirby, peach,
C: falco, d. Mario, rob in, samus
Trash: everyone else

DLC tier:
Ryu
Cloud
Roy
Lucas
Mewtwo
The opinion here is real. I can assure you that Little Mac is not trash, and I dont see Mario on that list of yours, and considering hes usually in the A spot, I can assume you have no idea about every character on the roster.

Of course, I dont express myself best when it comes to words. Im much better at showing off a characters strength rather than just stating it on a post, since you wont really believe me. Ill fight you as Little Mac sometime, and Ill show you hes not as bad as you think.

The opinion here is real. I can assure you that Little Mac is not trash, and I dont see Mario on that list of yours, and considering hes usually in the A spot, I can assume you have no idea about every character on the roster.

Of course, I dont express myself best when it comes to words. Im much better at showing off a characters strength rather than just stating it on a post, since you wont really believe me. Ill fight you as Little Mac sometime, and Ill show you hes not as bad as you think.
Whoops Mario was supposed to be about 3 spots higher than Luigi, my mistake, but little Mac I can put in between rob and toon link, he's not trash but he is still far from S or A

Whoops Mario was supposed to be about 3 spots higher than Luigi, my mistake, but little Mac I can put in between rob and toon link, he's not trash but he is still far from S or A
Oh yeah, definitely not A or S tier. Hes not the best, but he can fight.

Back