Gen 6 3 Legendary birds being given away in pkmn newsleter

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
If you are subscribed to the pokemon trainers club newsletter, you should get an email soon with 3 codes for the legendary birds: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. These codes will work for X,Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire!

original.jpg

Reactions: Pookie and Marc
I actually have 2 users, so I got 6 codes.

A shame that they decided to do it via newsletter. I was looking forward to grabbing them too. Maybe they'll throw the freebie ones out there when the event nears its expiration date.

A shame that they decided to do it via newsletter. I was looking forward to grabbing them too. Maybe they'll throw the freebie ones out there when the event nears its expiration date.
Why aren't you subscribed?

I haven't gotten mine yet but if you want them, I'll give them to you assuming it's too late for you to get them.

Can't wait for the email!

Why aren't you subscribed?

I haven't gotten mine yet but if you want them, I'll give them to you assuming it's too late for you to get them.

Well for starters I didn't know it was needed, also I'm not much of a newsletter person. Just know that yes, people exist out there that aren't subscribed to the newsletter even if they have the means and justification to do so for whatever reason. Surely that revelation is not that surprising.

Also I don't think it matters anyway if you do want to give them to me, although the thought is nice; NA codes usually differ from AUS codes and that still applies to Pokemon, so that won't work. Unless you're planning on handing me them via trade in which case thank you but I'll decline.

I hope to get them soon. Soft resetting them will be a pain though. >w<
Last time when getting the ORAS code thing, I got 2. So if that happens again, I might just give it to someone or auction it.
Is that even allowed? .-.

Auctioning or selling an event Pokemon should be allowed, but I must admit it would look questionable depending on the timing of the auction in conjunction with the event. Maybe a little after it finishes.

Then again I'm not a mod who knows if it is right or not so what do I know? \ :D /

Wait...there's a Pokéon Newsletter? Hm, I ought to subscribe.

Wait...there's a Pokéon Newsletter? Hm, I ought to subscribe.
Wait...I already am subscribed? No brids for me though. :( Anyone who has spare codes?

I just checked for newsletter and Hell yes, I got the codes *-*

Wait...I already am subscribed? No brids for me though. :( Anyone who has spare codes?
I've got articuno and zapdos in X from before, but no hidden ability though :bear:

I just checked for newsletter and Hell yes, I got the codes *-*

I've got articuno and zapdos in X from before, but no hidden ability though :bear:
Hm, naw keep them, I'm good. I just want them so i can have 3 of each legendary. :p

Back