Mario Kart 3 random MK7 Hints

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
Fixed Turn:
If you press the accelerate button and the brake button at the same time, you can turn on a fixed spot! I find this especially useful on the battle mode.

Rainbow Road Shortcut:
On the sixth turn of the Rainbow Road, you'll notice a red and white line ahead of a U-turn. You can press R to skip over the turn, if you jump from the right position. You may have to experiment for awhile to find the best place from which to jump.

How to Avoid Blue Shells:
In order to do this, you need a mushroom. If you boost right when the shell is about to hit you (i.e. when it stops above you), you can avoid the explosion all together! (Not proven to work yet)

Hope you enjoyed my 3 random Mario Kart 7 tips! Follow me for more or just view my profile!

I remember these tricks and I kinda want to play Mario Kart 7 again, but I lost the cartridge somewhere and I haven't been able to find it. There were tons of shortcuts I've seen. I think Wuhu Loop had a shortcut which I saw one person do. He took a turn into a lighthouse or something like that, dived into the water, and ended up ahead of everyone else. I think it was patched, and I only managed to do it a couple of times.

Back