• Start date
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Punch-Out!!
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid Prime Trilogy

I hope Nintendo makes more Wii games for download. I would like to see Twilight Princess, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, Bully, Endless Ocean 1 & 2, No More Heroes 1 & 2, Alone In The Dark, The Bigs, Cursed Mountain, Scarface: The World is Yours, Deadly Creatures, Animal Crossing City Folk with online play using the Nintendo Network, etc.

What do you all think? We already got 3 games to download. I downloaded two out of three.

I got Super Mario Galaxy 2!

I want to see Donkey Kong Country Returns, it's available only in Japan, and Europe (I think), but I hope it's come soon to America.

I got Super Mario Galaxy 2 as well, but I'm not a huge fan of the other games. I can tell you though that Nintendo plans on releasing more Wii games, especially if the 3 they released sold well. I would love to see Xenoblade but since the Wii U is already getting a sequel, I doubt it will ever come. But we can only wait and see!

I want to see twilight princess in the eshop. I've been wanting to play this for a while but could never get to to it because of being slow and money constraints. :p It's the one zelda game I haven't played on the Wii (There's only 2). If they release it on eshop, I'm definintely going to buy it.:sneaky:

Me too would like to see Zelda: Twilight Princess . It was one of the best games I've ever known and I would really like to see it on the Wii U . I hope it gets released soon and maybe it will be the whole reason I would get a Wii U cause the game is simply awesomeness :greedy::greedy::greedy:

So far, I went with Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I'm not disappointed (I picked it up during the price cut, of course).

The Wii VC's quite good, and as you said, I hope Nintendo will port more games on it. According to some rumours (forgot the link, sorry), maybe The Last Story (one of Operation Rainfall's games) will be re-released on the Wii VC.

And same as you, I'd like to see Zelda: Twilight Princess being re-released on WiiU, whether it'd be a HD remake or even as a Wii VC title. Oh, and I won't forget it: They'd better port Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii VC. The N3DS version isn't as appealing to me as the original Wii version, and the physical copies for it are just damn expensive right now (between €60 to €120 just for an used copy, and I sold mine not too long before getting my Wii U).

So far, I went with Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I'm not disappointed (I picked it up during the price cut, of course).

That is the only downloadable Wii game that has two GameCube games built in. Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2: Echos.

I got Super Mario Galaxy 2!

I want to see Donkey Kong Country Returns, it's available only in Japan, and Europe (I think), but I hope it's come soon to America.

I would love to see Xenoblade but since the Wii U is already getting a sequel, I doubt it will ever come. But we can only wait and see!
I don't think we should expect a digital Wii U re-release of either of these titles, as they are both available for the 3DS (New 3DS for Xenoblade).

I don't think we should expect a digital Wii U re-release of either of these titles, as they are both available for the 3DS (New 3DS for Xenoblade).

You might be able to see a Wii U digital release for Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U eShop Channel.

Twilight Princess on EShop would be nice, but other classic Zelda's games are missing on EShop like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask from N64 version available for Wii. I need to play them, how can I get Wii Points for this?

You can transfer all of your Wii Virtual Console & Wiiware games from your Wii to the Wii U. I have OOT & MM on there.. Nintendo is working on N64,GameCube titles for the Wii U eShop. Hopefully we can see some Game Boy/Color & DS games make their way to the Wii U eShop. This can increase Wii U hardware & Software sales. Japan's eShop has the PC Engine & MSX on the Wii U eShop.

I really want to see "Mario kart Wii" on the Nintendo eshop and "Mario party 8" because I want to play them so badly (except for Mario kart Wii because a friend of mine let me borrow it) however I'll be getting "Metroid prime trilogy" soon.

Back