$30 tablet?

• Thread starter camer0
  • Start date
camer0

camer0

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I have to say, I was weirded out when an amazon search for tablets revealed a $29.99 4.3 inch tablet. This tablet ran 4.2.2 and was android. I decided to check it out. After 2 days (prime shipping) I received it. It is about as big as a 4th generation ipod touch. It didnt have the best quality picture, a front camera, or good speakers, but hey, it was $30. The tablet was also slow, but I managed to play Bike Race on it (and it ran pretty well too)

To check it out, go to
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJ3YEEI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tablets can be pretty cheap, especially if they're manufactured in foreign countries. I personally wouldn't get a cheap tablet because if it's just going to be a slow machine that can't run half the applications on the Play Store, there's really no point. I would rather just get something powerful that will last a couple years. A cheap tablet isn't bad though, especially if you wanted to write some Java applications and test them although if you had an Android phone, you could do that anyway. Just my 2 cents though.

Back