3D World: You can't play this game better than this guy

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

This is actually amazing, best part: 1:07.

This one is without the suit played with Toad.

This dude.... Not in my entire gaming life have I seen such skills. This must've took him weeks to succeed!

Wow! That's all I have to say, he has skill, and is really lucky as well, he must of known every inch of that stage so he'll know where to correctly place the character, without being attacked! This is amazing!

Reactions: 423
obviously plays 3D world too much....xD

anyways, he is very good. He's got some skill, that's for sure. Very dedicated to the game. =P

I could have done something similar with the last level of New Super Mario Bros for the DS. I played it enough to master it, lol. I can't dream of doing that in Super Mario 3D World though, :oops:

Reactions: ErixSan
I could have done something similar with the last level of New Super Mario Bros for the DS. I played it enough to master it, lol. I can't dream of doing that in Super Mario 3D World though, :oops:

Well, you can do it! :p

When you watch speed runs all the time, you look at this as normal. Of course, I could never do this. It'd take too much time to memorize all those patterns, a task that I'm too lazy to do.

The amazing features of the human brain , adaptation which allows one to actually have high reaction speed together with fast thinking skills. This guy could have done better in the earlier part of the stage.

That is amazing, I could never do that, I suck at Super Mario 3D World... I wonder how many hours he spent into playing that game and making the level perfect. Probably something like 60 hours, maybe more 0_o

That is amazing, I could never do that, I suck at Super Mario 3D World... I wonder how many hours he spent into playing that game and making the level perfect. Probably something like 60 hours, maybe more 0_o

Probably under 20 hours, maybe less. It doesn't take that much time to adapt to something if you're dedicated.

First video at about 1:08, really smart for climbing the wall. They must spent lots and lots of hour to practice and record.

Never in my life have I seen such skills as this! This man is shall be a Super Mario 3D World Champions Road Legend! And I thought 270 seconds was quick... :/

That's pretty neat. It certainly seems easier than trying to do a speedrun of Galaxy 2 (because of the Wii pointing and almost sudden deaths getting Green Stars) And speaking of those games the music is recycled.

I didn't play this game yet but I have to say he's very good I only own 3d land

I will concede, his skill is indeed out of this world.
dk.gif

I've never done a speed run before.

Is this hinting at anything??? Mabye a pokemon puzzle leauge speed run. In the future? No one can tell.

Could I be planning the puzzle leauge speedrun? Will I upload it here? Find out next time on dragon ball z.

Back