3DS Browser Game

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
So, as some of you may know, by tapping the Mario theme song in the 3DS browser, a ball-and-brick game will appear with the website's name appearing in colorful bricks.

Does anyone actually play this game? I don't, personally.

I have. Only because I was bored.

I wonder if the 3DS can hear us tap it

Whenever I get out my 3DS, that's the first thing I play.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
whoah, i didn't know that, that's super cool. It's an actual reason to use the browser, because it's honestly god awful.

So it turns out that it only works in the new 3ds's browser, and I have an old 3ds.

So it turns out that it only works in the new 3ds's browser, and I have an old 3ds.
oh lmao I forgot to say that

oh lmao I forgot to say that
I sat there for like 10 minutes tapping it out, and when it didn't work I went and looked it up, and it only works on the new. I think I am eventually going to upgrade to a new 2ds or 3ds for minecraft, xenoblade, and fire emblem warriors.

I sat there for like 10 minutes tapping it out, and when it didn't work I went and looked it up, and it only works on the new. I think I am eventually going to upgrade to a new 2ds or 3ds for minecraft, xenoblade, and fire emblem warriors.
... or just upgrade to a switch?

... or just upgrade to a switch?
I'd rather get a new 3ds, and get a ps5 than have a switch

I'd rather get a new 3ds, and get a ps5 than have a switch
... so you would rather get a console for $150 USD that is going to be obsolete soon, and then get a PS5... rather than just save an extra $50 USD for a Switch Lite, a console that won't get obsolete anytime soon, and just get a PS5 like that?

Or better yet, just sell your 3DS, get a Switch Lite, then get a PS5

... so you would rather get a console for $150 USD that is going to be obsolete soon, and then get a PS5... rather than just save an extra $50 USD for a Switch Lite, a console that won't get obsolete anytime soon, and just get a PS5 like that?

Or better yet, just sell your 3DS, get a Switch Lite, then get a PS5
I'm going to buy the new 2ds xl for 120, and then give my O3DS XL to my friend for his birthday, since he's been my best friend since 5th grade, and I've never really gotten him anything more that 20 bucks for his birthday. Also, I feel like I would miss out on a lot of games if I didn't keep the 3ds.

Reactions: Jisenku
I'm going to buy the new 2ds xl for 120, and then give my O3DS XL to my friend for his birthday, since he's been my best friend since 5th grade, and I've never really gotten him anything more that 20 bucks for his birthday. Also, I feel like I would miss out on a lot of games if I didn't keep the 3ds.
oh! I get that, in that case, hopefully you can get your N3DS soon!

So, as some of you may know, by tapping the Mario theme song in the 3DS browser, a ball-and-brick game will appear with the website's name appearing in colorful bricks.

Does anyone actually play this game? I don't, personally.
Nope, although many, I haven't really played a lot of 3DS games if I'm being honest, just under a hundred, I also don't use the 3DS browser. Also all the cool kids play the chrome dino game :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika:

Reactions: Agentperson
Nope, although many, I haven't really played a lot of 3DS games if I'm being honest, just under a hundred, I also don't use the 3DS browser. Also all the cool kids play the chrome dino game :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika:
bet u cant beat my score on the chrome dino game! also, i had nooooo idea bout this game! tho idk if i can play it cuz i got a old 3ds :(

bet u cant beat my score on the chrome dino game! also, i had nooooo idea bout this game! tho idk if i can play it cuz i got a old 3ds :(
Pretty sure you can't

Pretty sure you can't

No, you cannot play the game on the old 3DS, you can only play it on an updated New Nintendo 3DS/2DS.

Is this game fun? I hadn't heard of it before.

Is this game fun? I hadn't heard of it before.
It's Atari Breakout basically, if you enjoy that then you can enjoy this.

Reactions: Duffy
i was not aware that a mini game type feature in new 3ds systems existed.
it sounds like something someone who get 3dss as a gift would do to pass time if they did not have any games to play on the system.
own a new 3ds for a fee years but just now discover this extra feature of its web browser.

Back