3DS Bundle of SSB4 confirmed for the Europe!

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Nintendo announced it ;)! Here's what she looks like :

bu57irtiaaau3mr_m.jpg

It will be sold with a digital copy of the game, and will be launched on October, 3rd in Europe !
Personally, I find it really cool, so much that it makes me regret that I have a Pokémon 3DS XL :p

However, I have no information about a North American release or the price of this bundle, but I guess that Nintendo will reveal it later ;)

Reactions ?

She looks hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ;D
I semi kind of expected this type of thing to happen, but I never knew it would be donning black and white character portaits. I thought there would be the smash ball thing and that's it. But this is much better, since its black and white and red all over, heh heh

Reactions: D4rkDragon
It would be nice if it didn't have the smash bros logo. Still looks awesome!

It's amazing!!!! I love the over all design of it, I wish now that I didn't have an original 3DS so I could get this baby!;) I hope they release it for NA! Even though it wouldn't matter to me I guess :/

Reactions: nicklesimba
Wow, lucky Europeans ;) North Americans usually get exclusive bundles first, so you should be happy right now.
That decal looks really good. I wish they would include the physical copy of the game instead of the digital. I get a better feeling of ownership when I have the physical copy :D
I really hope this comes to NA, though.

Awesome and definitely worth it for people who only get systems for Smash Bros. because they are that great. I love the black-white and red all over (HAHA) color scheme to give it a more serious appeal and because adding more colors would be a waste of money. I want it in the US tho... There's still hope...

I like the design, but the colors aren't too appealing to me. The black and white just looks boring and plain. I would rather see something more flashy and epic, like what we see on the cover art for the two games. It's not bad though.

Back