3ds cod game

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
I know it probably cant handle it but I think we deserve a new cod game for 3ds waw and cod black ops was good but don't we deserve better at least I mean cant we have cod bo2 we could have it story mode and multiplayer you can talk online but I think it might work it could be buy one get the Wii u version free

I think that the sells would be so poor that it would be a loss to make that on 3DS ._.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
god dang can people just have the mind to believe it could happen dang

I'm sorry, I really can't ^^'

No I'm sorry for going a bit overboard

I'm not being rude, but I think about every post you make,it is to get Nintendo to make another game, about some games that is unlikely to be made. The reasons why COD isn't going to be made is because when they did make the games, people complained about the graphics compared to their other games, and they wouldn't get as much money if they spent time onto the Nintendo version, vs. them focusing on their next game. Why GTA isn't going to be made is because I believe Rockstar Games (The creators of GTA) have a contract.

Edit: Remember everything made in games may seem for your enjoyment, but it is only for the money.

I'm not being rude, but I think about every post you make,it is to get Nintendo to make another game, about some games that is unlikely to be made. The reasons why COD isn't going to be made is because when they did make the games, people complained about the graphics compared to their other games, and they wouldn't get as much money if they spent time onto the Nintendo version, vs. them focusing on their next game. Why GTA isn't going to be made is because I believe Rockstar Games (The creators of GTA) have a contract.

Edit: Remember everything made in games may seem for your enjoyment, but it is only for the money.
I'm not one for my imagination but seriously I hate people who say this who cares if all my post at like this there mine this is how I like to post I actually have a mind to believe that it could happen oh and not to be rude but I feel like every comment people like you make is just to make me feel.sorry that I made the post in the first place

I'm not one for my imagination but seriously I hate people who say this who cares if all my post at like this there mine this is how I like to post I actually have a mind to believe that it could happen oh and not to be rude but I feel like every comment people like you make is just to make me feel.sorry that I made the post in the first place
Again, I said not being rude, plz don't take it offensive. And if you are serious of getting Nintendo to try to get the game, you should back up your reasons why, and real facts to support it even more.

I this this can be made possible because of the many games ported and how theres the new c stick ability so yhea and ssb4 is a big game so I belive ther could be an amazing game for the 3ds I would absolutely buy it. Plus there has been cod games on the ds so there is a chance. a chance indeed.

I this this can be made possible because of the many games ported and how theres the new c stick ability so yhea and ssb4 is a big game so I belive ther could be an amazing game for the 3ds I would absolutely buy it. Plus there has been cod games on the ds so there is a chance. a chance indeed.
thank yo he sees the possibilitys

thank yo he sees the possibilitys
your welcome dude there are many possibility's that can happen with the new controls and everything that can advance and who wouldn't want a 3ds case with call of duty on the side and cover. That would be sick

It would be cool :p It would barely run it though...Hyrule warrior's look's very good on the 3ds and i think if they did cod on 3ds they would try and use the same graphic's as hyrule warrior 3d, But i say i'd rather keep cod on console then to bring it to handheld's. :p

I think they wouldn't make a port but a game entirely built from scratch for the 3DS.

Not that I'm really actually against the series or hate it , but in my opinion , I don't think that a Call of Duty game would really do good or even manage on the 3ds ( depending ) . There are already plenty of First Person Shooter games too that CoD wouldn't do as well as it would on other consoles , but that's just my opinion .

i dont see why they shouldnt do it ( we want advanced warfair for 3ds!)

They didn't make it for Wii U, so I don't see why they would look at the 3DS =/

They aren't making the next one on Wii U either

god dang can people just have the mind to believe it could happen dang
That's what im saying about goku in smash hater.

Anyways No.

Cod is a console game not a portable handheld game.

They did make COD Black ops for ds but that is besides the point, if a cod game is coming to Nintendo it needs to be wii u
wii u is dying anyways so they can try to revive it with COD bo3 for wii u

Since when is Wii U dying? ._. It's currently on a peek of great games!

Before splatoon there wasn't much wii u had besides smash 4

*Drops bag of doritos*
Oh noooo

See? wii u has flopped a bit.....

It's going off topic but you can start another topic about this if you want, I'll be happy to share my thought.

Back