3DS Controls

• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
Just a quick question: Does anyone know if there will be circle pad pro support? (c-sticking yafeel? :p) Thanks.

I've been wanting to know as well, but so far, nothing has been confirmed. It makes a lot of sense to include support but this sort of announcement will most probably be made just before the release of the game. One thing to note though is that the demo units that showed a map of the controls made no mention of the CPP (although that may be because the demo units don't have the CPP).

Just a quick question: Does anyone know if there will be circle pad pro support? (c-sticking yafeel? :p) Thanks.
Perhaps since KIU supported it and some features from KIU are on the SSB4 game (like the intensity risk-reward feature). Then again maybe not since their games have different controls and if there was CPP support it wouldn't be used as a C-stick.

The thing is, KIU didn't really support it. It was just as an alternate option for left handed play. Unfortunately, there was no twin-stick support which disappointed me and a lot of other players since that would've been a perfect option for the kind of shooter Kid Icarus is. I think CPP should be fully supported for the upcoming game especially since the Wii U version will probably have twin stick support. I guess we'll wait and see but I sincerely hope Sakurai doesn't mess up this like he did with KI:U.

Reactions: nicklesimba
Back