3DS DualPen Sports review

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey Guys! Today i will be reviewing the 3DS game called DualPen sports.
As the name suggests, you have something to do with "Dual Pens". That's right. There are 2 special styluses included with the game itself but they do not fit into the stylus slot.
This game is not really popular, but I got this for 10$ at Walmart and it seems worth it. The game has to do with sports like Archery, Paragliding, Skiing and Baseball that use both the styluses for added realism. It is a really fun game that has pretty good graphics, and it is somewhat like the Wii Sports Resort game.
The variety of sports is nothing very spectacular, but the different levels and the challenges provided will keep you on your hands perfecting timing, power, and distance of your stylus strokes. The game is nicely presented and it has a RPG-like feel as your character plays sports to level up, unlock items and gain some gear. The game also make good use of 3D but it makes it quite difficult to play with the 3D on especially because using 2 styluses requires you to place the 3DS on a flat surface for precise controlling.
So the scoring now:
Graphics: 8/10
Sound:7/10
3D use: 5/10
Fun factor:8/10
Replay Value: 3/10
Length:6/10
Overall score: 7/10
Summary: This game makes a fun game for 10$ and is an easy game to pick up and play if you feel a little sporty with the 3DS.
What do you guys think? Do you like ths game? Is the review good? I would love to hear your feedback :)
PS: Could you tell me how to put an image in the thread?

Attachments

• Dual-Pen-Sports.jpg
    Dual-Pen-Sports.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the game.

If you click on the image or media icons in the upper right bar you can add a picture or video url. I picked a vid on the game you reviewed to illustrate ...

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the game.

If you click on the image or media icons in the upper right bar you can add a picture or video url. I picked a vid on the game you reviewed to illustrate ...

Thanks. for the time to read my review. I tried to add an image before( In another post) using the URL function but maybe I did not check back if the picture showed up or the URL

Back