3DS Emulator

• Thread starter SpaceStorm
  • Start date
SpaceStorm

SpaceStorm

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hey guys does anyone else think that the Citra 3DS emulator is never going to be the same as a real 3DS?
I downloaded it one day and tried to play a game that was supposed to run at full speed and it lagged so much that my ASUS laptop fan burned up.

Well Maybe it would be good if it worked right, but I have 3ds so I don't need worry

Reactions: SpaceStorm
Well Maybe it would be good if it worked right, but I have 3ds so I don't need worry
Same here I went out and bought me a new laptop and a 3DS and I am never downloading the emulator again

Same here I went out and bought me a new laptop and a 3DS and I am never downloading the emulator again
It's in nightly build stage, so yeah, you gotta watch out for that. Most games don't even run on the thing yet. Remember how long it took to get a DS emulator running? Give it time, I'm sure they'll be nailing it pretty soon.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Used it before to emulate Sun and moon at 60 fps, was laggy as hell. I used cemu before and wii u games run perfectly fine.

I played Fire Emblem Birthright on it, and it worked fine, if little laggy. The gameplay itself was a solid 60fps, cutscenes dropped to maybe 30 and battles to 40, so turned those off. Pokemon Sun and Persona Q were waaay too laggy, and Phoenix Wright: Spirits of Justice straight up didn't work

Back