3ds eshop card be sent to us via email ?

• Thread starter JunZhi
  • Start date
JunZhi

JunZhi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Does the 3ds eshop card be sent to us via email ?

Does the 3ds eshop card be sent to us via email ?
um wrong thread (edit: Marc moved this conversation as a new thread)....but the answer to that is that you PM Marc once you get enough PC (but you won't really gain PC for one word/emoticon comments...just saying)

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Thank you very much for replying to my question that is above your comment.Lol. Lmao.

Q : How Do You Create A Post ?

Last edited by a moderator:
...you just made one. Although, if you mean thread, which I think you do, it's basically as simple as going into the forum section you want to create the thread in (like "Pokemon Universe" for example) and there's a "Post New Thread" option on the top right corner. The rest is self-explanatory.

Again, wrong thread :p

I meant thread ? is that what its called.

yeah, just figured that's what you meant. Read the edited comment; it'll likely help.

Another tip: Try to not make posts like:

LMAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO MARIO AND POKEMON ROCKSZZZZ

That's SPAM and a bad try to get extra PC.

And also, please, try to edit posts if you're gonna write something else 5 minutes later.

Another tip: Try to not make posts like:

LMAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO MARIO AND POKEMON ROCKSZZZZ

That's SPAM and a bad try to get extra PC.

And also, please, try to edit posts if you're gonna write something else 5 minutes later.
Haha lol. I never seen anyone do that but that's spamtastic O.O. Also just post comments that have reason and good detail relating on what you are posting about.

Neither did I, but on other forums... well, there are spammers and stupid people. Just make post that are normal and readable. If you want PCs, make "quality" posts.

Back