3DS Family Streaming Options?

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
Since I have collected so many games on my 3DS I'd like to share my playthroughs with other people and save them for me to view later. Unfortunately it seems like getting a capture card is probably not possible. Is there any way to remedy this? I can only imagine the solution is making one yourself but I wouldn't recommend it.

Capture cards would be your only option. There's some very affordable ones though. I'm temp owner of an avermedia LGX2 atm, that's around £100. There's some cheaper ones, but with any tech, you get what you pay for.

I've been hoping to track one down myself. :(

Need to track them down no more they are on Merki.net rn.

Need to track them down no more they are on Merki.net rn.
!!!

Thank you!

Reactions: Artisan
Here is one way a guy records without a capture card. You just have to have some editing experience, and a good camera w/ tripod or "holder"

Reactions: Danominator
Here is one way a guy records without a capture card. You just have to have some editing experience, and a good camera w/ tripod or "holder"

I really prefer direct footage. but I've heard this method can be fairly decent yeah.

Reactions: Jisenku

Direct footage is easier to edit though and also is the preferred viewing style for youtube overall. It's higher res, better quality, sound is better, etc.

Reactions: Jisenku and Danominator
Direct footage is easier to edit though and also is the preferred viewing style for youtube overall. It's higher res, better quality, sound is better, etc.
But, capture cards are hard to get

But, capture cards are hard to get

Not really lol. You pay for what you get, and honestly, for the price of a tripod and a decent enough camera, you'd be able to get a good capture card with that money

Reactions: Artisan and Jisenku
Back