3ds game cards

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
which is a better deal the 5 dollar cords or the 10$ cards or the 20 $ cards or the 50$ cards? i am going to get a 50 i think. but i am not sure if i should get 2 twenties and a 10.

which is a better deal the 5 dollar cords or the 10$ cards or the 20 $ cards or the 50$ cards? i am going to get a 50 i think. but i am not sure if i should get 2 twenties and a 10.
I don't think it should make a difference which ones you get as it all ends up being the same amount of money you're paying I'm pretty sure.

As far as I know there is no $5 Cards, but if you want $50 In eShop cash and all the $10 Cards are discounted then I would get 5 $10 Cards to save a bit of money, same thing goes if they have the same thing with 20's

Yeah, if the gift cards are discounted for some reason, go for the discounted option that gives you the lower price. No point in paying a higher price if there's a discount available

Yeah, if the gift cards are discounted for some reason, go for the discounted option that gives you the lower price. No point in paying a higher price if there's a discount available
Yeah if you were to save up your money and patiently enter the codes you would have bought the E-Shop Prepaid Cards that are discounted $10 (card amount) and slowly redeem it on the eshop well if you can't be bothered with might as well buy the $50 eshop prepaid card and redeem it at your convenience :)

Back