3DS game suggestions

• Thread starter Oroborus
  • Start date
Oroborus

Oroborus

Youtuber Oroborus Plays
Towns Folk
You get what i want some good 3DS games with action kinda like super smash bros 3DS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance is good. But you won't understand what's going on unless you've played the other games of the series before it.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance is good. But you won't understand what's going on unless you've played the other games of the series before it.
alright might get into that series thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: BlackTunicLink
Try Fire Emblem; Awakening? I've played the demo and it's pretty good. The cutscene when you attack/someone attacks you has good 3D and is a nice feature. It's a strategy RPG which is has a battling layout similar to chess and the Final Fantasy Spin-offs named Tactics Advance (GBA) and Grimoire of the Rift (DS). I've heard good things about this game and you may enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Moon Rain
Kid Icarus: Uprising! It is a cool game where you are Pit and you like save the world while flying around.

Kids Icarus Uprising you are going to really enjoy this one,you have a ton of weapons and fly around destroying enemies and fighting friends at online battles plus its in 3d.Fire emblem awakening good game its storyline is good and the battles are good.Street Fighter also it is not all that expensive on e -shop I recommend you checking these titles out.

Action... Games that move, hmm? :giggle:

Action: Liberation Maiden, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Horror:
Resident Evil: Revelations

Arcade (Bullet Hell):
Chain Blaster (eShop)

Platformer: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Bloody Vampire

Racing: Mario Kart 7, Ridge Racer 3D

I suggest that you try the legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3d if you didnt play the n64 Version. OoT is a masterpiece, and one of my all time favorite games. Some other action games for the 3ds is kid icarus uprising. I havent played it myself, but it looks fun. Super Mario 3d land is also really fun :), and if you like platformers, nsmb2 is a good Choice.

I was about to suggest monster hunter 3 ultimate but when I saw you would like something like smash, I am not quite sure if that is your game. Probably you would like to try Kirby triple deluxe, from what I have seen the game looks amazing and there are quite a great deal of action in it.

Fire Emblem: Awakening: The year's finest strategy RPG also represents the most accessible Fire Emblem game ever. But even though it has an easy mode and lets you turn off permadeath, don't make the mistake of assuming its content is boring.#

i suggest you try Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Dead or Alive Dimensions if you are looking game that similar like super smash bros 3DS. :D

Back