• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
here's a little something I made (yeah, I was bored!). xP

USNAKVp.png

I don't have GIMP and I fail at PS, so that's the reason I used Paint. I also wanted to keep it simple! enjoy and comment away! ^.^

P.S: The characters drawn in this piece of fail artwork do not resemble our true selves (what we actually look like in rl) xD

I may make something similar for the mods in the future. huehuehue....:sneaky:

*inb4 Spinny or Marc deletes this thread*.-.

Reactions: blinboy, SmashChamp, Moon Rain and 9 others
Spinner missing his pom poms. Like it though

Reactions: 18, 532 and Mikaya
You can't fool me....this photo was obviously doctored. See? They have no noses!

Reactions: blinboy, 18 and Mikaya
Loving Marc's blank look. Not even phased by how he's drawn he's just casual. "Oh hi." :l that look doe

Reactions: Moon Rain, Ninja-Patty, Mikaya and 1 other person
here's a little something I made (yeah, I was bored!). xP

USNAKVp.png

I don't have GIMP and I fail at PS, so that's the reason I used Paint. I also wanted to keep it simple! enjoy and comment away! ^.^

P.S: The characters drawn in this piece of fail artwork do not resemble our true selves (what we actually look like in rl) xD

I may make something similar for the mods in the future. huehuehue....:sneaky:

*inb4 Spinny or Marc deletes this thread*.-.
I like how Spinner has that oval shaped body.:rotfl:

Reactions: Mikaya
I love how Marc is blank as well, because he's sometimes like that in the SB. Looks like this drawing is good enough for me to represent them XD

Reactions: 18, Mikaya and Derplink_:3
Spinny looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts!
Dog_Laughing.jpg

Reactions: 18 and Mikaya
Mikaya cute drawing of yourself ;) I also like Spinner's Spikey Hair and oh Marc with the blank stare....:rotfl: lol. That's so me when I don't know an answer to a algebra question. :l Say what? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya and 18
You should be called the "Super Mega Ultimate Melee Hydra Prefix Trio Admin Team" :p:D Also that dress is very purple and very dressy.

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
How very artful. Very exquisite and a lot of other words I can't say without breaking my tongue. :D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Mikaya
Marc's so blank.... ( :giggle: )

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Mikaya
Oh my god you got Marc perfectly LOL

I love this.

Reactions: Mikaya and Ninja-Patty
I think the expressions in this were portrayed perfectly. Nice job c:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya, 18 and Derplink_:3

Regardless, I would think of you guys as this drawing represented, hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya
Marc looks upset

Marc looks upset
Nah, more a bit awkward and questioning to me. Like a the-moment-your-mom-walks-in-in-a-red-leather-jacket-and-asks-you-if-it's-"sexy" face. (Errrr...wut? That kind of expression) :p

Lol I didn't really see this XD . This looks very great and it is really funny looking . I like how Mark is all like "meh" but I don't think Marc IS really like that , right . And also Spinny has spiky hair too :giggle: I kinda made me laugh for awhile but it is a very good job and I would really look forward for another....one

Back