• Thread starter Pacmanco47
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacmanco47

Pacmanco47

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I have seen many forums were they have apps to download for a smartphone. I feel like this would be a great thing for this site. Any takers on this?

I have seen many forums were they have apps to download for a smartphone. I feel like this would be a great thing for this site. Any takers on this?
It would be actually a good thing to have as it is very convenient for users :) instead of typing on the phone they could just click the app bam after a few seconds it loads up lol. :)

I think that this would be a great idea BUT think about the production that will go towards making the app, I would say that it will be costly to do, I think we may need more users on the forum first, until we get a lot of really active users then. It will be pointless if @Marc do decide to make one and it will barely have users to use the app. Its a great idea but for now I will pass on it.

Reactions: Chief
I think that this would be a great idea BUT think about the production that will go towards making the app, I would say that it will be costly to do, I think we may need more users on the forum first, until we get a lot of really active users then. It will be pointless if @Marc do decide to make one and it will barely have users to use the app. Its a great idea but for now I will pass on it.

There is a way, talked here before, it would be free for Marc to add the code but the app cost 5 bucks.
Don't remember the place or where it's...

There is a way, talked here before, it would be free for Marc to add the code but the app cost 5 bucks.
Don't remember the place or where it's...
But really, think about it, who will use it as much, I think we should wait a while though, its a great idea, but I guess we will have to be patient..

Agreed with all , making a app is really costly after all and I think @Marc should create this app once this site hits about around 1500 people :)

Apps suck. The site alone is awesome enough. I don't think it's needed xD And it'd need a decent amount of users to do any good. o.o

Reactions: Reece
Apps suck. The site alone is awesome enough. I don't think it's needed xD And it'd need a decent amount of users to do any good. o.o
Yeah, I've never liked website apps.

I think I don't really need an app. I'm used to access this forum from my mobile phone. ^_^

I don't think a dedicated app is required instead just tapatalk support would be sufficient enough for mobile users.

With the current number of users, I don't think that would be very necessary, but it couldn't hurt anything.

#TAPATALK

There should be more members on this website first, as many of stated earlier. If people want to access this website on their phone, they could always use their internet browser. Having no phone app for this forum hasn't really bothered anyone before, so I think we're good to go for now. :) If this website explodes with activity and if there are multiple requests for a mobile application to be made to make it more convenient, then it should definitely be considered & discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back