• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Hey guys,

I've been meaning to do this for a while. This is the official shop for items only Marc and I can offer. This list will be updated with new items/discontinued items removed as time goes on. All PC will go to my account where it will be tracked and logged. Items bought in this store will fund various contests as well as putting some PC back into 3DS Pedia bank (only a small percentage will be used for contests.)

Current Shop:

Name Change - 150 PC
- To order a display name change, please send 150 PC to me with the following included in the comment section on the donation:

"Desired Display Name: (put desired name here)" This can be changed once every three months. You have 2 weeks from the time of your name change to change your name back. This will cost 10 PC to do so.

Custom Banner - 150 PC First Change; 75 PC Every Other Change (Trial Run)
- This is an extension to the default user group as well as the contributor group. This will affect the banner underneath your post bit in every post. It will change the text from Towns Folk to whatever you desire (within reason). This can be changed once a month. To order this, donate 150 (first time request) or 75 (second and beyond request) to me with the comment section including:

"Desired Banner Text: (Desired banner text here)"

Please realize items/prices are subject to change, and this shop benefits neither Marc nor myself.

Last edited:
Mmm... This is really interesting...
(I won't change my username, because the waiting is too long :D)

But what about you?

I would have changed my username to the one I always use otherwise at an earlier time but since everyone call my MoP now I'm OK with it :p
Nice idea though.

Reactions: Marc
I'm looking forward to future additions to the shop. For now, I will be racking up coins. Kudos to the staff!

Mmm... This is really interesting...
(I won't change my username, because the waiting is too long :D)

But what about you?
I've added a clause for changing the name back.

Reactions: ErixSan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back