Support Needed 3DS Safety Precautions.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Hey, everyone, I need some help actually, I realized most of you all have your 3DS for quite a while, and that's a great thing. Now, I had a 3DS already and it broke because I was walking down a fleet of stairs and I fell with it in my hands (or pockets can't remember, I try to forget), and it tumbled down the stairs with me :(, it didn't split in half it was just wasn't coming on, when I went to the game people they say it would cost a lot of money to fix, and when I calculated the price it would take to get a new one/3DS XL it would better.

I had a DS Lite and it doesn't work well now because it doesn't read most of my cartridges, the game store people said that it would cost a lot of money to fix (this was before I had gotten the 3DS) so I decided not to fix it.

I would just like to know what are some of the safety precautions you take to keep your 3DS alive and well, I hear that your not suppose to leave the cartridge area open because dust can go inside so its better to always keep a game in your 3DS, not sure if its true, so if you know any tips, it would be greatly appreciated, I can't let my 3DS XL die early. :(

I feel its pain...
254543-w9A5CCRPCq9RWIBx.jpg

I feel its pain...

Who will do that?
I mean, that is a big bad idea!

Who will do that?
I mean, that is a big bad idea!
xD, I know but that's not the case now, but anyways so far I understand "Don't go by a cliff/any high points without being very careful when holding the 3DS~ I think that's more common sense than anything >.<

xD, I know but that's not the case now, but anyways so far I understand "Don't go by a cliff/any high points without being very careful when holding the 3DS~ I think that's more common sense than anything >.<

Anyways, you can use an acrylic case. It's really useful. A strong... external case would be useful too.
Also, checks your pockets first.

Anyways, you can use an acrylic case. It's really useful. A strong... external case would be useful too.
Also, checks your pockets first.
Oh thanks, I was planning to buy a Crystal Case (Clear Acrylic Case) when ever I get to see one selling, its really rare to find good accessories for consoles here.

Oh thanks, I was planning to buy a Crystal Case (Clear Acrylic Case) when ever I get to see one selling, its really rare to find good accessories for consoles here.

Same here.

Reactions: Reece
I usually don't take it out of the house since I don't game outside and I don't handle it loosely. That's all. I don't have any extra wrist straps or hard cases for my 3DS.

Reactions: Reece
I don't have any wrist straps or anything for my 3DS either. I guess the best way to go about it is just use common sense. With that said though, accidents do happen and they don't necessarily mean you're stupid

I feel its pain...
That is a big "no, no" Lol!

Have you bought your 3DS XL yet? If you have not just try seeping your finger in between the lower and top screen when it's closed and press the power on, then close it. If it goes in to sleep mode. Then you have to disassemble and reassemble it. They probably are trying to rip you off...

Back