nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
Some single player screens for your viewing pleasure. original.jpg
What appears to be classic mode.
original (1).jpg
Another classic mode (?) screen.
original (2).jpg
Definitely classic mode here. Looks cool.
original (3).jpg
We've seen this before. The risk reward system of Kid Icarus: Uprising.
original (4).jpg
Multiman smash returns! Which of these three are you most excited for?
Also, if you were wondering, all these screens are from Nintendo life.com Great site for all news Nintendo!!

Reactions: TheSuperKid and Artisan
I really like how there is an overworld you can travel through. The difficulty system is just like the one in Kid Icarus: Uprising, and I can't wait to try and beat all the stages on 9.0 (although it's impossible to do in KI:U, at least for me). All in all, it looks great!

Reactions: nicklesimba
I really like how there is an overworld you can travel through. The difficulty system is just like the one in Kid Icarus: Uprising, and I can't wait to try and beat all the stages on 9.0 (although it's impossible to do in KI:U, at least for me). All in all, it looks great!
I totally agree, it looks great. Also, how did you like KI:U? I've been considering it.

KI:U is one of the best 3DS games out there. It is absolutely fantastic. The story, gameplay, and soundtrack is excellent, with a lot of levels that have a lot of replayability. The multiplayer is the best part of the game since you can fight other players with your own weapons. It has probably the best multiplayer mode out of any other game on the 3DS. I like to think of the game as 3D Smash Bros. I would definitely recommend picking it up, especially since it is often discounted both in-stores and also on the eShop (occasionally).

Reactions: nicklesimba
...I would definitely recommend picking it up, especially since it is often discounted both in-stores and also on the eShop (occasionally).
Speaking of discounts, if you're in Europe, you can get Kid Icarus: Uprising for £20.99 on the eShop.

But on topic, I like the way they branch up onto different pathways. Feels more like an adventure! And I looove the way you can earn customization parts while completing these stages, now it feels like this is going to be a fully fledged game.

BUT THERE ARE ONLY 6 STAGES? :(

Last edited:
Speaking of discounts, if you're in Europe, you can get Kid Icarus: Uprising for £20.99 on the eShop.

But on topic, I like the way they branch up onto different pathways. Feels more like an adventure! And I looove the way you can earn customization parts while completing these stages, now it feels like this is going to be a fully fledged game.

BUT THERE ARE ONLY 6 STAGES? :(
There's Arena Ferox, Golden Plains, Battlefield, Gerudo Valley, Pac-Man, Game Boy, Final Destination, Jungle Japes... I'm sure there will be more stages than you think.

There's Arena Ferox, Golden Plains, Battlefield, Gerudo Valley, Pac-Man, Game Boy, Final Destination, Jungle Japes... I'm sure there will be more stages than you think.
Yeah, I know there will be plenty stages to fight in, but what concerns me is this:
upload_2014-8-15_14-23-12.png
I've circled it in yellow, where there are 4 completed stages, one recently completed (stage 5) and the next circle, the black one,(incomplete) isn't. Which would be the six classic mode stages.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and nicklesimba
yea i hope that that there is not going to only be 6 stages from the 3ds version if it is that would be terrible because: then if u did not have internet it would be a short game and if you just wanted to play offline for a bit than it would be only a couple things to choose from.

View attachment 909
What appears to be classic mode.

"In Classic mode on the Nintendo 3DS, players choose different paths as they proceed along a map and fight against waiting CPU opponents."

Reactions: nicklesimba and 3dsatackman
Perhaps Sakurai is being nice to the beginner players that want to take on 9.0 Intensities with all characters because there is more of them and/or because there is multiple paths to choose from on each run for each character. Thanks for clarifying @TheSuperKid.

Back