3DS U

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
There's some games for 3DS and the console Wii U that can connect to each other and make ALOT of new things to do play for both systems, but there are games who could be awesome for the other system or be better for the other. (Super Smash Bros is perfect example of a game that's perfect for both systems!!!) Which game do you think would be perfect for the 3DS and Wii U or which should be made for the other instead?
My opinions are:

Fantasy Life MMO!! For Wii U ,you can go online in a giant oversold and play and trade stuff with millions of other players!

Tomodachi Life Memo for Wii U, There is a miiverse apartment with your and stranger/friends mii you can take care of and play with and watch a Tomodachi feed to catch up on what your friends mii are doing!

Stealth Co for 3DS,I liked this and would've been fun to play anytime, you can't play as you want on Wii U.So it would've been awesome to play it for hours on 3DS

3DS sports..I liked playing the Wii Sports game (I wanted to play the Sports club thing but can't buy it...) and I know this wouldn't make sense on the 3DS but I would've loved to play those any time!

Pokémon Alpha Omega! Wii UI've played ONE of the console Pokémon games, and it seemed fun to play I liked the idea of trading your Pokémon from your gamebpy color to the N64 but now I think they aren't loved as much as they were when the idea was first shown to public, but if this was fixed with a overworld like the handheld games this would be perfect to play in case someone get's it and CAN'T buy the handheld game

Face Raider Wii U, No one plays it after getting games for 3DS but it'll be fun for friends and families to come together and watch each others (or their favorite characters like I did :D ) faces fly around shooting at the screen

Nintendo Land 3DS,No one might play this anymore either after buying games for the Wii U but it'll be great if you could play this anytime!! It'll be fun to play with anyone anywhere (with new attractions too!)

Wind Weaker 3DS!!!? I can't get this yet, but it'll been easier to get if this was a 3DS game, it could be on 3DS...Xenoblade is on it!! But it might mess up how beautiful the game is...

Sonic generation for Wii U I wanted this game for 3DS but I also would love to see a Wii U game! I would love to see ths redone for the new generation and if they make DLC t put these together!!!!

Cube World 3DS I see everyone loves to play this clone above the other 2 for 3DS,i wouldd be awesomee t have it on 2 systems ad makee stuff you could trade on Both versions of it and upload/download creations throughh each game,If they make more DLC they couldd do ALOT and make ALOT of money!!

These are some games I think could be awesome to be made foe other system or for Both of them! I would love if thee could happen in the future but that's only want to play, what would you like?

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Back