3ds xl help?

• Thread starter animalcrossindaddict
  • Start date
animalcrossindaddict

animalcrossindaddict

Harem king
Towns Folk
if i keep changing games on my XL will the slot break? kinda paranoid about it

Ps.if your wondering why i never bought digital its because it takes too long to download and i like the feeling of a brand new retail game

I don't think the slot can break...
I never heard of that happening in the DS too.

Is there a possibility that it can break, I never heard of it

ok :) thx

You're welcome.
If you need to know something else, tell us.

Never heard of this lol but i doubt it would break though :)

I have not changed much games in my 3DS, I only have one game xD but I have changed a lot in the Nintendo DS and it never broke. So, I don't think the 3DS will break either. Don't worry go crazy :D

if i keep changing games on my XL will the slot break? kinda paranoid about it

Ps.if your wondering why i never bought digital its because it takes too long to download and i like the feeling of a brand new retail game

Huh? You mean breaking the slot in your 3DS? That sounds impossible unless you jam a hammer down the slot... I used to go crazy with clicking it in an out. It never broke... So there is your answer :)

I actually had the game reading slot on my DS Lite break from overuse... Plus, I had dropped it a few times. One of the metal pieces that reads the game broke off.

Like every body else said:i dont think it will happend unless yo force it to break then it probably wont break but if you think it will break then i would be gental with it and not toss it around or ant thing because i always played with it.Even though miy whole 3DS broke because i got mad from MK7 and i threw my 3DS accross the room and it broke so thats why im gettin a new one

Well it will kind of break when ... You keep changing games as the metal in the slot will eventually become rusted or something and then it's kind of hard to push the game cartridge into the slot and take out.

No, not unless you drop it and have changed games million's of times.

No, not unless you drop it and have changed games million's of times.
I rarely drop mine lol...

I rarely drop mine lol...

The only times I drop mine are when I fall asleep with it in my bed and it falls on my dog's bed, so I doubt that's hurting much.

Back