3DSPedia gets shout-out in new Internal Invasion Trailer

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
Pretty cool, yes? The game is also on sale (temporarily) for just $1.99. A steal at that price!

Reactions: ErixSan
Can you please copy-paste the YouTube link here? I want to view it, but YouTube is blocked here and I can't use a proxy on embedded videos.

Edit: Nevermind, I searched around and found it. Cool, I guess.

Last edited:
Congrats to the reviewers, thanks to them, 3DSPedia is getting more popular this way, and a that's really cool of the producers to give 3DSPedia a shout-out ;).

3DSPedia's getting popular, @Marc :thumbsup:

This is pretty cool :). 3DS Pedia is getting more popular everyday, and it's nice to know that the producers gave 3DS Pedia a nice review shoutout. Also, good job whoever reviewed Internal Invasion! You just made the producer give 3DS Pedia a shoutout :), and made this community a little bigger.

It's nice to see games promoting 3dspedia reviews. It always starts with small, indie games but eventually people might start using 3dspedia reviews in advertisements for big third-party games. I guess that's something for the future, but still something to consider now.

Great, good to see that finally, 3DSPedia is gaining some real attention. I hope one day we'll be as big as IGN/Joystiq (for Nintendo though) :D Lets make it a better place for everyone.

Pretty cool, yes? The game is also on sale (temporarily) for just $1.99. A steal at that price!
YES! I'M FIRST! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO...

This is pretty cool :). 3DS Pedia is getting more popular everyday, and it's nice to know that the producers gave 3DS Pedia a nice review shoutout. Also, good job whoever reviewed Internal Invasion! You just made the producer give 3DS Pedia a shoutout :), and made this community a little bigger.

I did the review, so thanks >.>

Great, good to see that finally, 3DSPedia is gaining some real attention. I hope one day we'll be as big as IGN/Joystiq (for Nintendo though) :D Lets make it a better place for everyone.

I don't think we will be able, still, we where featured many times before with other indie titles...
Bit Boy!! Arcade, Retro City Rampage and Cubit The Robot are example. Our fame is pretty low >.>

If I remember, the Cubit's score were featured on eShop with a banner and Retro City Rampage on a trailer, also on the shopping service.

Reactions: TheSuperKid and CrazyElf
Hehe, it's awesome that 3DSpedia is getting more and more attention ^.^ soon this forum will be known by everybody from far and wide of the interwebz!

Nice work @Erixsan, looks like your review is good!

In the near future, next thing you know Nintendo will be putting 3DS Pedia's name on all its top Games, like Pokemon Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl.

Reactions: CrazyElf
Nice work @Erixsan, looks like your review is good!

In the near future, next thing you know Nintendo will be putting 3DS Pedia's name on all its top Games, like Pokemon Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl.

That would be thanks to @Marc, he usually review that types of games >.>

Reactions: TheSuperKid and CrazyElf
Yay! Another hint that 3dspedia is getting more popular everyday! Its a wonderful site that should have two thumbs up in my mind! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also... Ive never heard of this game before, anyone played it here?

I'm the only one that doesn't like this rofl

Yay! Another hint that 3dspedia is getting more popular everyday! Its a wonderful site that should have two thumbs up in my mind! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also... Ive never heard of this game before, anyone played it here?

I think the person that reviewed it has played it (can't think of his name right now, I think it was Jonathan or something.)

Back