Mario Kart 3DSpedia MK7 Racing community?

• Thread starter Nano
  • Start date
Nano

Nano

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Hey all, I recently got Mario Kart 7 on my 3ds and I was just wondering, is there a 3DSPedia racing community anywhere? If not, I'd like to make one. We can even organize nightly races or races on certain days and times or something, could be fun :D

I have a community I have to race whoever challenges_me on mk7! Its called 3dspediacom (com being short for community obviously! Or could just be thought as a .com as well :p) so to answer your question there IS a 3ds pedia community, it just isn't organized and is mostly just used by me and whoever challenges me (each game won, the player who loses has to give 5PC to the winner) I'd love to challenge you sometime! It would be fun :) and I'm not that terribly good or anything so you do have a chance of beating me ;P

Ooh awesome! I think I'd like to make it a bit more famous, if more people are into that, but I'll definitely consider challenging you in the future man :D

Sounds good! And you can go ahead and take full control of the community if you please! Advertise it and make it as famous as you wish! I'd love to see it become the official 3dspedia community! So if its possible to do that go right ahead! I'd love to challenge you at MK7! It would be real fun! :) :)

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a casual one where everyone could join. Anyone who decides to make one open to everyone for free feel free to tell us the code and I'll have the Bat signal up for when anyone wants to play.

Awesome, definitely will do!

Back