• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Here are the pictures and names for the final form of Kalos starters. Come to think of it, both Greninja and Chesnaught look bada$$ and Delphox just looks like a meh! :meh:
IMG_20131006_114325.JPG
What do you think? Which one appeals to you?

Well, thats a great improvement for Chesnaught, but Greninja is still my favorite :p Froakie ftw :D

As for Delphox, that would have worked if it had a male and female version (would be like Gallade and Gardevoir), this one being the female version.

Reactions: Chaox
WOW SO AWESOME!!!! i like that green one and oh no spoilers lol

Yep, Delphox looks more female like then again both others look more Male like so I think that's ok.
Chesnaught really looks awesome unlike its previous forms and Greninja is as good as its previous forms.

Reactions: Chaox
I wonder what @Flarence thinks about Fennekin/Delphox now, :eek:

I like Chesnaught the most. I'm still unsure about which starter to pick. I know one out of the two starters that players can pick must be a water-type for SURF, :angelic:

I wonder what @Flarence thinks about Fennekin/Delphox now, :eek:

I like Chesnaught the most. I'm still unsure about which starter to pick. I know one out of the two starters that players can pick must be a water-type for SURF, :angelic:

Wait till your Chesnaught takes an Acrobatics from my Greninja :ninja:

There will be numerous HM slaves along the way. I never give my main Pokemon or my Starters any HM move. They need better moves unless i'm gonna ditch them xD

Reactions: Marc and Memento Mori
That pink thing is Greninja's tongue?

Reactions: Reece
That pink thing is Greninja's tongue?
I am not sure but it does look like one, right? I mean if that were a scarf or something he'd be smart enough to wear something matching with his skin tone xD

I love it, it's pretty feminine, but the evolution is pretty awesome. Decked out in robes, ready to blast people with fire....... Yes, this thing is perfect.

Reactions: Marc
I love it, it's pretty feminine, but the evolution is pretty awesome. Decked out in robes, ready to blast people with fire....... Yes, this thing is perfect.

One thing that I fine really cool about Delphox is that it is a Physic/Fire type right? That's an awesome mixture between types but I'm still on #TeamFroakie and nothing can beat Grenninja awesome mixture of Dark/Water type. :p

Btw, for those who don't know.
Chesnaught = Grass/Fighting
Dephlox = Fire/Psychic
Greninja = Water/Dark

Reactions: Marc
Btw, for those who don't know.
Chesnaught = Grass/Fighting
Dephlox = Fire/Psychic
Greninja = Water/Dark

Greninja = Water/Dark :love:

Greninja = Water/Dark :love:
I'm pretty sure beats the crap out of it both way xD Water Grass and Dark Fighting xD I'm amazed at how Nintendo has still kept each Pokemon Weaker to one and powerful to the other.

Reactions: Memento Mori
I'm pretty sure beats the crap out of it both way xD Water Grass and Dark Fighting xD I'm amazed at how Nintendo has still kept each Pokemon Weaker to one and powerful to the other.

Yeah true, they really went all out with the concept and mixing up the different types, they did that in an epic way by keeping each Pokemon different and stronger to each other also, I guess Nintendo went all out on this project :thumbsup:.

Yeah true, they really went all out with the concept and mixing up the different types, they did that in an epic way by keeping each Pokemon different and stronger to each other also, I guess Nintendo went all out on this project :thumbsup:.

Maybe... this will be the last gen? :eek::nailbiting:

Lol, considering it's Nintendo I think there are numerous more gens ahead of us! quite some before it ends! :D

I doubt it, Nintendo is making so much money off of Pokemon,its practically selling the consoles in some cases. I really hope its not the last gen.

Greninja is my favorite by far, it's leak has got me soooo hyped. Chesnaught looks pretty legit.

Delphox isn't bad looking, but it isn't for me. It actually kind of looks like a Christmas tree.

hqdefault.jpg
christmas_tree_wallpaper_by_gosiekd-d16u2pe.png

Reactions: Memento Mori
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back