Gen 6 3rd Wifi Distribution Pinsir and Heracross

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
MMMs here to bring you Pokemon players exciting news! Pokemon X & Y is distributing another set of Pokemons for Mystery Gift this August 13 2014 to September 17. Like in the previous distributions, each person can only download 1 Pokemon per game.

Heracross (Pokemon X)
OT:???
Item: None
Ability: Guts / Swarm
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
Bullet Seed
Pin Missile
Close Combat
Megahorn

Pinsir (Pokemon Y)
OT:???
Item: None
Ability: Hyper Cutter / Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
X-Scissor
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Return

My feedback would be the no Megastone thing :/
Lets just hope for it to be a 6IV / 5IV Flawless Pokemon lol

I'll be placing the link here lol http://www.serebii.net/xy/wifievents.shtml

Heracross and Pinsir don't come with any held items. But from August 18 until August 31, you can head to participating GameStop stores to get Mega Stones for the Pokémon to hold! When these Pokémon are holding the right Mega Stone, they will be able to Mega Evolve during battle, making them more powerful than ever before. Look for a flyer at GameStop that contains a serial code. When you enter the code into your game, you'll receive the matching Mega Stone: Heracronite in Pokémon X or Pinsirite in Pokémon Y.

You can get the Mega stones but it just takes an extra event that only lasts for 13 days.

Aw... Really? That sounds like a waste of time to go to a game store just for some item on a Poke than can be stopped easily by Talonflame or (Flying type here or Sableye) especially for X users since Pinsir can still Quick Attack however Heracross has no means of priority and in my opinion is one of the weakest Megas :)sorry: sorry Bug types). I don't really care if I miss this or not.

Back