SSB for 3DS 4 Year Anniversary

• Thread starter EnderLord
  • Start date
EnderLord

EnderLord

I'm new
Towns Folk
This was posted a little late, I meant to post it on the 3rd, but whatever.
On October 3rd, 2018, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS turned 4 years old! Whew! What a journey its been. Mewtwo's return, all the stages, newcomers. With the imminent release of the next entry in the Super Smash Bros. series, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, at hand, I think now would be a good time to look back on things.
What were some of your best moments in Smash Bros. 3DS?
What characters do you main in the game?
Anything else you'd like to note

My personal response:
Some of my best moments were playing with friends (including you all,) actually getting the game and turning it on for the first time, and just having fun knocking fighters off the stage!
I don't know exactly, but it might have been Bowser and Mewtwo, along with a few others.
I started playing maybe November 1, 2014. Could be missing something here, but whatever.

Well, that's all I really have to say.
Happy birthday, Smash Bros. 3DS!

Its turning 4 years old... Its for the 3DS. Nintendo 4DS confirmed.

Reactions: EnderLord
Wow, I have no idea that Super Smash Bros. for 3DS has been around for about 4 years now. I remembered when I was delighted when seeing the first trailer of Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U along with the announcement of Villager as the fighter, and the moments when I find Lucina to be challenging and later on becoming one of my mains after some effort, among others.

Back