47 Ronin 3D

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Anyone saw 47 Ronin 3D yet? The 3D was a joke, but the movie was alright IMO, :writing:

47ronin.jpg

What do you think?

I think it is a bit too much for me. The trailer seemed to try too hard. Not sure if I love all the visual effects but it sure is a feast for people who enjoy the ride without being too analytical of the movie. I haven't seen it so I don't know if it is better or worse than the trailer suggest. Seems like cool movie to watch with your friends.

I just watched the movie one week ago, now that I found this I will give my opinion: It's too long!
It was good but nothing more.

Ugh.

I haven't seen it yet, but I love the original story. Sadly, the inclusion of a totally new character (Keanu) ruins whatever wonder I had for it.

I did watch it , and it was alright, not my type of movie to be honest, but I think it did a fantastic job at portraying the real events of Forty Seven Ronin, don't know much about what truly happen, but it seems like an amazing story.

I recommend it!

Haven't watched the original, but I heard it's decent. Seeming as the 3D version wasn't that good (according to @Marc) then save your money to watch the normal one. xD

I haven't seen it and I don't recall seeing any trailers for it (5 month old threads ftw) but I may check it out.

Back