• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Titles says it all. Needing a $5 iTunes gift card ASAP. Willing to pay 675 pc for it. Let me know if you have an offer ^^

Reactions: AricAttack
Titles says it all. Needing a $5 iTunes gift card ASAP. Willing to pay 675 pc for it. Let me know if you have an offer ^^
I can probably get you one tomorrow or in a few days!

Reactions: Samster and Marc
Excellent, thank ya kindly! I shall await your response on when you receive it ^v^

Reactions: AricAttack
I mean if you are downloading music... I would say pirate it, but now I really don't want to because if I ever release my music on Spotify (like come on RouteNote, spit it out already) I wouldn't want people pirating it. Soo... don't pirate it.

Attachments

• 1583157526244.png
    1583157526244.png
    34 KB · Views: 0
I mean if you are downloading music... I would say pirate it, but now I really don't want to because if I ever release my music on Spotify (like come on RouteNote, spit it out already) I wouldn't want people pirating it. Soo... don't pirate it.
Oh, it’s not for music at all. Surprisingly, it’s actually for Pokemon GO. I don’t usually play that series, but a friend got me hooked on this game, and I’m wanting the card to expand inventory, extra Poke Balls, etc.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Oh, it’s not for music at all. Surprisingly, it’s actually for Pokemon GO. I don’t usually play that series, but a friend got me hooked on this game, and I’m wanting the card to expand inventory, extra Poke Balls, etc.
Then I really shouldn't tell you about Minecraft Earth... you will spend a hundred dollars on the NFC figures

• Funny
Reactions: Samster
Then I really shouldn't tell you about Minecraft Earth... you will spend a hundred dollars on the NFC figures
Yeah...

I was this close to trying that game too, but I’m gonna hold off for now :p

Reactions: Jisenku
Any word on getting it soon? :eyes:

Any word on getting it soon? :eyes:
Next time I go to the store, is the minute I send it to you :sneaky:

@Samster I got the card, @Marc lock the thread, I’ll pm Sam in a few minutes.

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Reactions: AricAttack and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back