3. Luigi's Mansion
4. Pokemon Dash
5. Pokemon Tronzei

1. Animal Crossing - Wild World
2. Cooking mama (all games)
3. Professor Layton ( all games)
4. Pokemon Dash!
5. can't think of anymore. xD

I haven't played a lot of Nintendo games to have five least favorite ones but I really don't like The cheap games like there's a hot wheels game and a Transformers game and a NASCAR game and all of them are just terrible.

I have not many games to say my least favorites :p but i'll try to remember some nintendo ds games :p
1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity ......... :c
2. Ironfall Invasion ( for the 3ds I guess )
3. Pokemon Shuffle
4. All other rip-off 3ds games that are " free " but require you to buy in-game

I think that's it but my memory isn't thinking rn >.>

Not really a lot,but these just range from OK to average for me,and not all of them are Nintendo specific,because there aren't much that I thought were less than average,so here are my picks:

5)Pokemon Rumble World
4)Scooby-Doo Unmasked DS
3)Cars DS
2)Big Beach Sports(Wii Sports knock-off)
1)Kung Fu Panda 2 DS

Well, I really like all the games on this list, but to choose the five that don't stand out to me is a little easier.

5. Pokemon Conquest- Great game, but I never finished it so I guess it just never grabbed my attention. I was on the final boss though.
4. Pokemon Shuffle- Lost interest after the first week or so.
3. Pokemon Rumble World- Same as Pokemon Shuffle, but it happened much faster.
2. CODE NAME: STEAM- I feel like I never gave this game a chance. I got it and Majora's Mask on the same day, which really didn't help. I feel like it just got snubbed. I'll probably pick it up later, but for now, I can't really make up my mind on it.
1. Animal Crossing: Wild World- I got it during a time where I was both fascinated with Animal Crossing: City Folk and spending massive amounts of time at home. I never had the need to get it. It got snubbed in favor of City Folk and was ultimately replaced with AC:NL.

5 Nintendo games according to me are asspalt 8 (sorry about spelling)i hate this game on Nintendo because we can download this game on gadgets. Pokemon shuffle this game is simply to boring .i hate all beyblade games on Nintendo!!

5 Nintendo games according to me are asspalt 8 (sorry about spelling)i hate this game on Nintendo because we can download this game on gadgets. Pokemon shuffle this game is simply to boring .i hate all beyblade games on Nintendo!!
I like g revolution and v force for gba, and i LOVE battle fortress for wii and metal masters for ds, whats bad about them?

Hard to think about but I have to say Pokemon Rumble World takes the cake in my mind for crappy games. I managed to play for free for a while but I've reached a point where it is next to impossible to progress further (unless I want to invest weeks into playing this barely fun game). If anyone wants to know specifics, I managed to get the silver balloon before running out of in game money and patience.

I got a bit of a kick out of it in the beginning cause the pokemon ran like pikmin and it was fun to play before going to bed when I was barely conscious. (fun fact: I have actually fallen asleep playing Prw and i accidentally spent 2 diamonds which was the last straw for me).

Everything in the game is too expensive , too unpredictable in terms of catching Pokemon, and the introduction of miis left a bitter taste in mouth I can't quite pinpoint.

Besides this game, I was really dissapointed in Stretchmo because you are only allowed to play the demo before having to spend money on levels. I could have seen myself enjoying the game as a puzzle lover but that was a serious turn off.

And one final unpopular opinion that people on this thread won't agree with: I like Pokemon shuffle. I haven't spent a dime on it and have managed to get really far (like to level 130s). I have had points where it got too hard for me and it took me a while to get past (Mega Gengar took at least a week). But if you save the daily coin cash and go through new event and expert levels, you can get more than enough money for the power ups to beat the levels. to me nothing is too expensive in the game besides the gems which are irl purchases. In terms of actual game play, the strategy is different from other games of the same calibur (ie Jewel Quest, candy crush *vomits*, etc) It has just enough of a challenge factor that makes levels more difficult and actually catching the different Pokemon provide a better advantage. I can see why other people hate it, but as a lover of stupid puzzle games, this one holds a dear place in my heart.

Ok my list goes:

1. New Super Mario Bros. U - it didn't seem like it would fit the Wii U power and compared to other Wii U games it doesn't really stand out
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - I'm a huge PMD fan, but this game wasn't really great compared to the others in it's series. Too short and easy, plus the multiplayer is meh.
3. Metroid II: The Return of Samus - I still have yet to beat it. The game feels like a chore to beat, plus I'm not much of a Metroid fan.
4. Pokemon Shuffle - It didn't appeal to me, not much of a puzzle game fan
5. I'm too nice to hate another game xD

The games I listed on here aren't all that bad either, but compared to the other games I played these fell short ._.

my five least favorite are:
All Star Karate for the wii
New Super Mario Bros U for the wii u
Super Mario 64 DS
Call Of Duty Black Ops for the DS
The Sims 2 for GBA

Nintendogs- it's just a waste of time unless you have the strangest mind/fetish/you're a furry ever. Especially since you have to wait in order to do anything, clean your dogs and feed them in order to get any money, and you look dumb talking to your DS.
Pokémon Rumble World- It's fun but you still have to wait in order to get anywhere far and I'd rather not waste any Play Coins to get more visitors. Also getting rid of Pokémon is a chore.
Rusty Sluggers Real Deal Baseball- I bet no one ever (even on the forum) has played this game or games. I think Nintendo was just asking for money with this charity case open.
Any of the Mii games that you have to pay money for. Especially since they rely on you to get Play Coins and get Streetpasses. I gave up on the already free Mii games and just wait for Spotpasses to come in.
Pokepark Games- I mean they look playable and fun but like a larger version of Pokémon Rumble with minigames from Pokémon Stadium.

Back