50% off Tangram Style to celebrate Happy Circus'release!

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
To cheer the release of its educational game Happy Circus on Nintendo 3DS eShop, Moving Player is offering an exceptional 50% discount on its puzzle game Tangram Style, now available at $3.99 in the Americas and £2.99 in Europe.

Anybody gonna get Tangram Style? :D

why? It's a pretty fun game and considering the discount I think it's now a good buy! or maybe you'd like it for $1, wouldn't you? :sneaky:

Reactions: Marc
why? It's a pretty fun game and considering the discount I think it's now a good buy! or maybe you'd like it for $1, wouldn't you? :sneaky:
Nah. I'm saving my blocks, :bag: (plus I might just leave it on the 3DS without playing it, if I actually purchase it)

Nah. I'm saving my blocks, :bag: (plus I might just leave it on the 3DS without playing it, if I actually purchase it)
Ah! I hear ya! Can't have enough blocks for all the awesome games that are on their way! MH4, Pokemon, TLoZ, SSB4 :eek: Lord help my SD card!

Reactions: Reece
I won't too. No money right now...

Ah! I hear ya! Can't have enough blocks for all the awesome games that are on their way! MH4, Pokemon, TLoZ, SSB4 :eek: Lord help my SD card!
My SD card can hold those and probably Bravely Default (assuming 4 games are 14K blocks). But that's it.

My SD card can hold those and probably Bravely Default (assuming 4 games are 14K blocks). But that's it.

I still have 14GB free on my SD, so that means like... 13 or 14 games.

Of course I'm not buying it after your review, @dilawer :p It doesn't sound my kind of game.

Reactions: Marc
Back