$99 2DS Included In Walmart's Black Friday Sale

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you're looking to purchase a Nintendo 2DS for yourself, a friend or family member, you should consider going to one of the Walmart stores in the US on Black Friday because they'll be selling the Nintendo 2DS for $99.

The 2DS normally sells for $129.99 US, so you will be saving $30.99, ;)

Good gift to give someone for Christmas, eh? :sneaky:

If you're looking to purchase a Nintendo 2DS for yourself, a friend or family member, you should consider going to one of the Walmart stores in the US on Black Friday because they'll be selling the Nintendo 2DS for $99.

The 2DS normally sells for $129.99 US, so you will be saving $30.99, ;)

Good gift to give someone for Christmas, eh? :sneaky:

That is only there I think...
There are few walmart on Argentina, and they don't sell any nintendo product... or good products at good prices...

:vomit:

cool i wonder if it will be like this in all countrys? also is the 2ds actualy worth 99$? or is it just a cheap 3ds that does not evan work that well?

cool i wonder if it will be like this in all countrys? also is the 2ds actualy worth 99$? or is it just a cheap 3ds that does not evan work that well?

It's a downgraded version of the 3DS that still performs most of the functions of a regular Nintendo 3DS. The major difference between the 2DS and 3DS is the physical design. :)

I personally would not be looking to buy anyone the 2DS. I feel as though it's a cheap version of the 3DS that Nintendo made in order to get "extra" money. That may be because of my negative inclination towards the product. Don't let me deter you from buying it if you want it. If it makes you feel jovial, go for it!

Reactions: Marc
Wow! Too bad I missed it, that would have been such a deal! I am surprised Nintendo would let that happen though, That and along with that $199.99 Wii U Basic set that was being sold at Walmart Canada

It's a downgraded version of the 3DS that still performs most of the functions of a regular Nintendo 3DS. The major difference between the 2DS and 3DS is the physical design. :)

I personally would not be looking to buy anyone the 2DS. I feel as though it's a cheap version of the 3DS that Nintendo made in order to get "extra" money. That may be because of my negative inclination towards the product. Don't let me deter you from buying it if you want it. If it makes you feel jovial, go for it!
if anything, it's meant for children who have parents that are concerned about the price tag of a normal 3DS and the 3D effect which has that warning for children 6 and under

if anything, it's meant for children who have parents that are concerned about the price tag of a normal 3DS and the 3D effect which has that warning for children 6 and under

There are parental controls on the Nintendo 3DS that allows you to shut off the so-called '3D Effect'. As for the price, it will eventually drop. :)

There are parental controls on the Nintendo 3DS that allows you to shut off the so-called '3D Effect'. As for the price, it will eventually drop. :)
Key word: eventually. "eventually" isn't about to happen anytime soon as 3DS is still popular on the market. For people who want a system for playing 3DS games now, this is perfect for them. Also, the parental controls argument kinda fails because kids find ways to work around it and parents don't really know how to use them and etc. The 2DS actually appealed a lot to parents from what I'm hearing

Key word: eventually. "eventually" isn't about to happen anytime soon as 3DS is still popular on the market. For people who want a system for playing 3DS games now, this is perfect for them. Also, the parental controls argument kinda fails because kids find ways to work around it and parents don't really know how to use them and etc. The 2DS actually appealed a lot to parents from what I'm hearing

Good things come to those who wait.

Good things come to those who wait.
Not exactly as there's the torchic distribution event going on right now and waiting on that would mean losing out on Mega Blaziken. I know someone who got a 2DS and he's perfectly happy with it (AND he got the event torchic)

Not exactly as there's the torchic distribution event going on right now and waiting on that would mean losing out on Mega Blaziken. I know someone who got a 2DS and he's perfectly happy with it (AND he got the event torchic)

We can't always get what we want. It's a part of life.

We can't always get what we want. It's a part of life.
I think you're really missing the point here. By the time the 3DS price goes significantly down, that'll be when everyone's moved on to the next console and all the cool limited time events and such for the 3DS games are gone.

I think you're really missing the point here. By the time the 3DS price goes significantly down, that'll be when everyone's moved on to the next console and all the cool limited time events and such for the 3DS games are gone.

No, I do understand that. But I am believe that everyone won't be able to purchase the system due to whatever issues they have. That is just how it is. I might not be fair, but that is life. If someone wants to buy something, then they should buy it. If they can't, they can't.

No, I do understand that. But I am believe that everyone won't be able to purchase the system due to whatever issues they have. That is just how it is. I might not be fair, but that is life. If someone wants to buy something, then they should buy it. If they can't, they can't.
well yeah, that makes sense. And the 2DS is just an opportunity for those on lower budgets to hopefully get a chance to play the 3DS games. I mean, it's a cheaper model and parents seem to like the fact it doesn't have 3D

Reactions: Chief
Back