a few questions about league and oras

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
(for the record I have omega ruby) say if I have a team with a mega metagross on it,and the gym leader has xy,what will I do?
what is the entire baned Pokemon list for the gyms and champion.
can I change my team in between every battle or do I have to stick with the same one through whole league.
any legends ban (excluding arceus ect.)

ORAS items and moves are automatically conflicted when trying to battle someone from XY... meaning you won't be able to use them in the first place because the game will tell you to remove items and moves that are not included in XY.

what is the entire baned Pokemon list for the gyms and champion.
You can find each gym leader's ban list in their gym thread.
can I change my team in between every battle or do I have to stick with the same one through whole league.
You can change your team.
any legends ban (excluding arceus ect.)
The ban list can be found in each gym leader's gym thread.

Okay thanks my car covered my first question I think

You can find each gym leader's ban list in their gym thread.

You can change your team.

The ban list can be found in each gym leader's gym thread.
aw darn

Quick question, is it only the champion battles you have to use gen 6 only pokemon or does that apply to all battles?

Quick question, is it only the champion battles you have to use gen 6 only pokemon or does that apply to all battles?
I'm pretty sure you can use all pokemon that are caught or hatched in the gen 6 game, as long as they follow the battle rules they can be played in gym challenges too.

I'm pretty sure you can use all pokemon that are caught or hatched in the gen 6 game, as long as they follow the battle rules they can be played in gym challenges too.
I was wondering could I use any of my gen 5 pokemon for any battles? (took ages to train them all)

I was wondering could I use any of my gen 5 pokemon for any battles? (took ages to train them all)
Here's the rules http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/3ds-pedia-pokemon-league-explained.2159/

If they were born in gen 5 games then they are banned, only mons found in gen 6 (any that are found includingg other gen mons) can be used
I think only my gym has the gen 6 game born rule, meaning it must be caught or hatched in a gen 6 game. Therefore you can transfer over a Pokemon that isn't available in the gen 6 games to breed and you'll be allowed to use the hatched Pokemon.

Hello everyone, I have one main question. I am wondering just how i can get started I have Alpha sapphire and would like to battle but i don't have any playcoins to bet, is there something i'm missing here or is there an area we can battle for free to earn play coins?

Hello everyone, I have one main question. I am wondering just how i can get started I have Alpha sapphire and would like to battle but i don't have any playcoins to bet, is there something i'm missing here or is there an area we can battle for free to earn play coins?
First you'll have to earn Play Coins, then you can find a gym leader here (has a yellow gym prefix).

Back