A game about Zelda

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Well my female link topic didn't go over well, so what are your thoughts on a Legend of Zelda game where Zelda is the playable character?

I had always hope after the release of Major's mask that Nintendo would have done a game where zelda is playable and takes place during the time Link sleeps in the temple of time. It would show her becoming sheik and what she does while Link sleeps and does his own quest.

That is a good idea. I mean, Peach got her own game, I believe :p
I'd like it to be like a Zelda mod though. I know a lot of people may disagree, but it would be fun to play with the same game engine but in different locations with a different character.

Well, a double story would be a lot better (One with Zelda, and other with Link)

But... I don't want to play "Sheik", just "Zelda"

That would be an interesting game. How would Zelda be played though?

Zelda's journey to wake Link up from his deep sleep. Ganadorf has used his evil magic to cause this.

Zelda's journey to wake Link up from his deep sleep. Ganadorf has used his evil magic to cause this.
Why do I feel like I am getting a deju vu-ish vibe from this idea? Hmmmm.....

No, I don't think this would work. In Ocarina of Time, there is a spot in the game where you have to help Zelda, and she doesn't do anything to protect herself. When she's faced right in front of a foe, she cowers.

I would however, say that if it was something on the lines of Wind Waker's or Twiligt Princess's Zelda, it may be plausible, as she actually uses a weapon in thoses titles.

No, I don't think this would work. In Ocarina of Time, there is a spot in the game where you have to help Zelda, and she doesn't do anything to protect herself. When she's faced right in front of a foe, she cowers.

I would however, say that if it was something on the lines of Wind Waker's or Twiligt Princess's Zelda, it may be plausible, as she actually uses a weapon in thoses titles.

Well:

nintenf125.jpg

7283%20-%20brief%20crossover%20ganondorf%20garterbelt%20legend_of_zelda%20link%20panty_and_stocking_with_garterbelt%20tagme.jpg

That would be very interesting!

I support this idea. As seen in SSB, she has potential to fight. I could see this as a spin off game, but I can't see it as a full price title tbh.

That's a nice idea for a Legend of Zelda game.

I remember having a conversation with someone about having a Legend of Zelda game in the point of view of Ganon/Ganondorf. I think this was around the time when Shadow the Hedgehog was out. :p

What are you talking about? It's been awhile since I played OoT but I'm pretty sure if she wasn't helping with light magic she was trapped by magic or flames.

Why do I feel like I am getting a deju vu-ish vibe from this idea? Hmmmm.....

Such a common theme in the classic magical stories.

Such a common theme in the classic magical stories.
I suppose so. :p

I do think it would be interesting to see a LoZ game where you can actually play as Zelda(not including the CD-i games) but I do wonder about the playstyle though.

I suppose so. :p

Also at least this is better idea than a game based around Tingle.... Oh waaaaaait.... there are a couple of those out there. >.>

It would also show that females can save the world too. They always don't have to be saved by males. By always presenting males saving females, we psychologically think that's how it always is in real life too.

It would also show that females can save the world too. They always don't have to be saved by males. By always presenting males saving females, we psychologically think that's how it always is in real life too.
Well it would erase gender roles. If Peach and Samus can kick butt, why can't Zelda?

Well it would erase gender roles. If Peach and Samus can kick butt, why can't Zelda?

Because she has to be that helpless princess of Hyrule who must wait until Link can defeat her biggest enemies.

Because she has to be that helpless princess of Hyrule who must wait until Link can defeat her biggest enemies.
Well that depends on the game though but I do understand.

Yeah, this would be a pretty cool game. It should be a Wii U eShop title that costs about fifteen to twenty dollars. I'm sure many people would buy it, including myself.

Back