A great band my friend found.

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So my best friend is living in Japan and knowing me as well as he dose told me about this band that is known world wide everywhere except the USA and the middle east. The are called ONE OK ROCK the first song I've heard by them just blew me away! I am a huge music lover I don't care if lyrics are in another language so long as they flow really well, you can feel the passion inthe singers voice, the skill in guitar playing and bass plaing, and the drumming needs to be good. And on all that is holy this band has blown me away! The amount of emotions in thier songs is rarely ever seen or heard, so without further ado here is the song that has completely taken me:
Clock strikes-ONE OK ROCK
Feel free to post what you think of the songs.
I'll post the live one because it's awsome
Note: I may post more songs when I get to a computer

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Kream and Jeff The Killer
I love this group I know they did one of the openings for Naruto Shippuden. I enjoy their music a lot.

I love this group I know they did one of the openings for Naruto Shippuden. I enjoy their music a lot.
They did a naruto opening? Ill need to go check that out

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I've listened to that band for years now, I'm guessing you're pretty familiar with their music by now though... Check out 9mm Parabellum Bullet, they're a favorite of mine and if you liked ONE OKAY ROCK, you'll love them.

Sharing cause wynaut

Back