A gta game for 3DS please

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
Most of everyone wants this to be a thing we could have GTA 4 or GTA 5 for 3Ds I mean who doesn't want it we have GTA Chinatown wars which was good but not great GTA 4 is on Xbox ps3 and PC so why not 3ds

If it was that easy! The 3Ds is way less powerful than an X360 and PS3, so you can't simply port the game, you have to literally strip it and butcher it. And this, is assuming that their engine can run on a 3DS, which I doubt.

They would need to do the game from scratch specifically for the 3DS, and I don't think Rockstar would want to do that, as it costs a lot to develop on a 3Ds and their target audience isn't really on 3Ds. They wouldn't sell enough copies to justify it.

Reactions: Hikki and 18
maybe they could make like a clone type like GTA here me out you know Minecraft *cough cough* cube creator 3d they just take a few things out

I'm not against the idea myself. GTA is a great game, but I doubt the audience would receive it well.
There were 2 GTA games on the PSP, and the PSP is MUCH, MUCH slower than the 3DS, graphically @SunnyMarcy
It would be pretty fun to play, all things considered. The cities would look great in 3D as well.

it would be great to kill people in a 3d GTA game on a type of DS *cough* Chinatown wars

I'm not against the idea myself. GTA is a great game, but I doubt the audience would receive it well.
There were 2 GTA games on the PSP, and the PSP is MUCH, MUCH slower than the 3DS, graphically @SunnyMarcy
It would be pretty fun to play, all things considered. The cities would look great in 3D as well.
It's not just a question of power but also if the engine can work on it. Also, their target audience is more likely to have a PSP than a 3DS, so they lose less money this way.

its on psp they could put it on PS vita it would be a bit good so why don't we just make the game without swearing and give it a new name well kinda and make the world more smaller

I'm not really a fan of the series of Grand Theft Auto so I'm sure if I'd know how a GTA game on the Nintendo 3ds would really work out in terms of sales and yeah . There's probably fans of the game who want it for the 3ds but they might have to restrict some things since of the 3ds' limits .

I don't like Grand Theft Auto a lot, I like the style of the gameplay, like how you can basically do anything. Like what Sunny said, it is hard to add a whole of features in a device probably 2 or 3 times less powerful than a PC. Like me, a lot of 3DS fans wouldn't buy GTA games so it wouldn't sell well :p

It could never happen the disk for ps3 is 30 gigabytes (GB) a 3ds cpu couldnt handle it

eh I just hope

A Wii U port would have been great, especially if they let Nintendo bundle it. Wii U with GTA V, FIFA 15 and MK8 in the UK would have sold tons.

Yeah like they can port something they just have to make adjustments like FIFA 15 its on Xbox and playstation and its on 3ds

It's really not that simple bobby. Really not =/

Maybe their engine can work properly on a 3Ds, maybe they developed the game at the same time as the console versions, so they did it with the 3DS in mind.

Sure, they could make a GTA 3DS game, but it won't be a port of GTA V, it would be another completely different game. But since they wouldn't sell much on 3DS, I don't see why Rockstar would do that.

Have you looked up Retro City Rampage on the e-Shop? It looks like an 8-bit version of GTA where you can run over people and full of references. GTA could work on the 3DS but I don't think the audience is there.

I'm just saying like what if they made a 3d version of retro city rampage

I'm just saying like what if they made a 3d version of retro city rampage
THe 3ds does not even have the power of the gamecube so yeah... That will never happen. I keep on saying this but it will not work. It only would work on consoles like the wii u,ps4,xb1. The new 3ds can't do it either, its not powerful enough either. It will never work

It could work but it would have to be in a way that's like Lego city the chase begins or resident evil the mercenaries 3d there in 3d the maps just have to be small small enough for the 3ds to take it could be a GTA game or retro city rampage or a completely different game I'm just thinking outside the box something I've wanted for awhile

I see what you mean because we have had a realy watered down version of gta pretty much like the original concept. I would love to see this because there are games like ironfall which uses a 3rd person camera so this can be very doable. What we can do right now is hope rockstar will try to develop this game you describe. Also could I get a hands up on a minecraft 3ds release because this could be similar a wii u and there would be no difference anyways I am just tinking out loud

GTA is too power intrusive for a 3DS unfortunately. Even if they tried a New 3DS, it won't budge. Same goes for Fallout 4, (The real) Call of Duty, and even Final Fantasy.

Back