A guy's Samsung Note 4 suddenly bursts into flames

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There was a pop and it exploded into flames. Apparently the phone was not being charged and it was never abused, according to the owner. According to the video, over one hundred of these bad boys caught fire and had to be sent back to Samsung.

I know which smartphone I'm not going to get next~

Yea I've heard some Samsung phones do this. Not often, but obviously not a phone I'd ever wanna take a chance with.

Rather risk dying in flames from Samsung than use an iPhone.

Rather risk dying in flames from Samsung than use an iPhone.
Ehhh this gets it! :)

I guess I should keep my Samsung 8+ away from my bed when i go to sleep than....

Awesome. One more phone I'm NOT going to get added to the list. Hope Google Pixel 2 doesn't burst into flames either. Or the IPad. Cause those are the only devices I'm considering right now.:p

Awesome. One more phone I'm NOT going to get added to the list. Hope Google Pixel 2 doesn't burst into flames either. Or the IPad. Cause those are the only devices I'm considering right now.:p
The pixel 2 is great, and with that 2 year warranty I'm pretty sure you'd be fairly safe. No phone tends to explode that easily and I've charge my phone overnight for years. I never needed to do that anymore since I got my OnePlus 3t though since it charges at 60 percent in 30 minutes.

Stock android is bliss, especially with the pixel since you get those quick updates.

Back