A Hat in Time on Switch!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
I was cruising through the Switch news tonight, and I saw something that made me choke on my own spit. .-. A HAT IN TIME CAME TO SWITCH!!!! ^o^
Lemme start off by saying, I don't know a single thing about the game. At all. But I want it. I want it with all my heart and soul. *^*
A-Hat-in-Time

I heard it had came on Steam ( I think, not sure ), so if anyone knows anything about it could you tell me a little about it? I kind of want to know if it's as good and as fun as I heard it was.
Also, are you going to get it??

I've played a bit of it on Steam since my mate fell in love with it, and it did seem pretty fun and goofy but I didn't quite click with it. I'd recommend it, though, since it is a good game.

Reactions: P2.0
Oh hohohoho... noice

I love this game so much, its actually at the top of my switch list wishlist. Its like if oddessy was mario 64. Thats how i would describe

I've played it a lot on PC, I own all the DLC for it. Yet to fully finish it though.

It's a damn good game though. So much fun and a lot of hours can be sunk into it. The only downside though is the online multiplayer sucks on PC, the only way to play it properly with friends would be local co-op. I hope this is somewhat fixed in the switch version though.

Last edited:
game's good, gonna have to get it on switch despite owning it on pc. didn't check if my pc could handle it first and now I have the game and dlc but I cant play it. really wanna play it tho so I'm gonna throw more money at the devs and get it again. moral of the story is make sure you can play a game before you buy it :p

All of these comments are hyping me up for this game. ;-; I'm so excited!!

Especially for that co-op mode. :eyes: First time I've heard about it, tbh.

Reactions: 28142
All of these comments are hyping me up for this game. ;-; I'm so excited!!

Especially for that co-op mode. :eyes: First time I've heard about it, tbh.

The co-op mode is really nicely done. It's just the online mode that isn't done well imo.

The co-op mode is really nicely done. It's just the online mode that isn't done well imo.
I keep getting confused with the local co-op description now. Does it mean we can play if we have a second controller, or do you need another Switch to play the mode?

I keep getting confused with the local co-op description now. Does it mean we can play if we have a second controller, or do you need another Switch to play the mode?

I would presume the local co-op would be, well, local co-op. So you can just use the same switch.

In the latest expansion, online multiplayer was added. this wasn't anything like everyone thought it'd be and it kinda sucks. Not sure how that is on switch though

I would presume the local co-op would be, well, local co-op. So you can just use the same switch.

In the latest expansion, online multiplayer was added. this wasn't anything like everyone thought it'd be and it kinda sucks. Not sure how that is on switch though
Makes me a bit worried, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there, right? Even if co-op is a bust, the main game sounds promising :D

And that's why we have Parsec. To play online without the problems of online.
sponsor me please

And that's why we have Parsec. To play online without the problems of online.
sponsor me please

Or, you know, steam remote play which is like, 100x better.

@P2.0 Since you got the game and have been playing it for a while now, do you have an updated opinion of it?

@P2.0 Since you got the game and have been playing it for a while now, do you have an updated opinion of it?
Yes. ._.

If anyone has some money on hand, and they want a fun platformer, this game is for you.
At first glance, it may look adorable, but there are some points in it that'll make you sweat, I swear. :eek: You will DEFINITELY get your money's worth!

Granted, there are some glitches if you play in co-op, ( A big one being if you let Player 2 enter a door first before you, you can risk falling through the floor, and be stuck unless you restart ), but you shouldn't let that discourage you from grabbing a pal and playing the night away~ Trust me, you'll be laughing your head off, and the characters are pretty memorable as well!

There should be a sequel. :artist:

Reactions: 28142
Back