A Link Between Worlds - TV Ads

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

What? Nintendo making the game seem epic through a TV trailer? What is this?! All jokes this seems legit (and yes, I know the Ocarina of Time one was legit)

This isn't a TV AD but its a promotion video (AD) anyways I love how Nintendo always show their I love how Nintendo can always show there passion for video games this is my fave video so far :)

This isn't a TV AD but its a promotion video (AD) anyways I love how Nintendo always show their I love how Nintendo can always show there passion for video games this is my fave video so far :)

I saw it on the 3DS...
Nice and funny ad :p

I saw it on the 3DS...
Nice and funny ad :p
I know right, I like how Nintendo has creativity sometimes when it come to commercializing products.

I know right, I like how Nintendo has creativity sometimes when it come to commercializing products.
"Wilst thou soar? Or wilst thou suck?" Imo still the best line they've ever used in a Legend of Zelda trailer xD It definitely showed off creativity.

There is also another ad with the feel of a 90's style. :p

There is also another ad with the feel of a 90's style. :p
I guess they did it to correlate with the old schoolness of this Zelda game in terms of location in the series (Link to the Past connected to Link Between Worlds if you get what I mean)

"Wilst thou soar? Or wilst thou suck?" Imo still the best line they've ever used in a Legend of Zelda trailer xD It definitely showed off creativity.
That's why I love Nintendo they actually show their compassion for games at times, a lot of their commercials are well made with entertaining scenes. Anyways I think that more Zelda: A Link Between Worlds ads will soon come out.

That's why I love Nintendo they actually show their compassion for games at times, a lot of their commercials are well made with entertaining scenes. Anyways I think that more Zelda: A Link Between Worlds ads will soon come out.
Yeah, imo Nintendo is the one company that acts like it cares more about its games than the money it makes (even though they probably do care about the money lol).

Yeah, imo Nintendo is the one company that acts like it cares more about its games than the money it makes (even though they probably do care about the money lol).
Same here, I agree, I don't want to sound like a huge fan boy (girl) here but Nintendo really shows their passion for the gaming industry, even if its all an act still better than Sony every other gaming industry on the market.

Same here, I agree, I don't want to sound like a huge fan boy (girl) here but Nintendo really shows their passion for the gaming industry, even if its all an act still better than Sony every other gaming industry on the market.
Yeah, and they're games actually evolve over time...unlike Call of Duty some games that are the same game except updated graphics (well, until they went the Halo route and added aliens for Ghosts, but you get the idea)

A link between wolrds has kinda cool graphics I been waiting for another legend of Zelda game for 3ds so I might get this game <3

A link between wolrds has kinda cool graphics I been waiting for another legend of Zelda game for 3ds so I might get this game <3
Yeah, graphics are kinda interesting with this game. I kinda like how it's a cell-shaded version of sorts of the Link to the Past Link

What it was real guy in the wall !!!??? How did he do that ???!!! I think he's using life hacks !!! ahhhhhhhh anyways the ad was funny and interesting :)
It's a new item they introduced into the game.....not life hacks.....it's a mechanic they introduced to show-off the 3D effect that the 3DS has no doubt

It's a new item they introduced into the game.....not life hacks.....it's a mechanic they introduced to show-off the 3D effect that the 3DS has no doubt
@naagza it was just meant as a joke but I think you wont get it lol :D well its funny to be not knowing he what could happen and all that stuff :)

Back