A Link Between Worlds: Weird Scarecrow.

• Thread starter Veneghost
  • Start date
Veneghost

Veneghost

Kindred Hunter
Towns Folk
So I started A Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and I've been really excited for this release, particularly because of the nostalgia it brings out from A Link to the Past. It feels great to play a brand new game coming from a world that I am accustomed to giving you those "Oh I remember that" times. There is this scarecrow though, outside Link's house. I don't know what its for. Is it like some reference to something? An easter egg of some sort? When you hit it a blue bird flies north. Perhaps it is a secret? Do any of you guys know?

tumblr_mub3j7ULl01qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

It might just be their for originality or to practise your weapon hitpoints and practise.

Reactions: Veneghost
I'm sure it might be what 3DSPedia said (3/8th sure). In OoT there was a scarecrow that could be summoned in certain areas of the game so you could get a place to use your longshot and get extra stuff. I'm not sure if it's been in other games because I haven't played them but it could be used like in OoT. *shrugs*

I'm sure it might be what 3DSPedia said (3/8th sure). In OoT there was a scarecrow that could be summoned in certain areas of the game so you could get a place to use your longshot and get extra stuff. I'm not sure if it's been in other games because I haven't played them but it could be used like in OoT. *shrugs*
Hmmmm you guys could be right, though it breaks after you hit it a couple times.

That might just be a static item or Nintendo might be hiding something.
I always hit the Scarecrow whenever I get the chance, I never got anything for that.

I think we're all reading too deeply into this. :p

Reactions: Mikaya and Veneghost
Ok, I'm going to go with the fact that it's just a reference to OOT and that..er...Thats all!

It's a random thing that has no meaning whatsoever. It's just a stupid scarecrow. xD

It's a random thing that has no meaning whatsoever. It's just a stupid scarecrow. xD

Looks like someone is a bit of a 'Moblin'!

Reactions: Veneghost
Back