A LOT of new Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Screenshots.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

I tried my best to get all the screen-shots, and I made some collages with it (to save a bunch of space on my image provider), I hope you like it! Let me know what you think. :woot: I tried my best to choose the good images! Let me know, if you want more, I have over 70 screen-shots downloaded...
jjjj.jpg

one_last.jpg

Ribbet_collage.jpg

Ribbet.jpg

bbv.jpg

image.jpg

Ribbet_collagejjg.jpg

Ribbet_cjj.jpg

Ribbet_collageili.jpg

pokemon_5.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pokemon_1.png

huh.png

:) Well? What do you think?

Reactions: Eevee and MMMs
Reece said:
Well? What do you think?

I think it's another Pokémon game.

I think it's another Pokémon game.
12641-captain-obvious.jpg

What do you think about the screenshots...

Reactions: Eevee
Nothing about these really jumps out at me, but it does look like with these pictures, it makes me worry that the pokemon will not be following behind you... :(

Then again, that could always be a cutscene or even before you're introduced to pokemon, so I guess it's too early to make that call.

This looks pretty Amazing. *EYES SPARKLE*

Then again, that could always be a cutscene or even before you're introduced to pokemon, so I guess it's too early to make that call.
While talking to that mart guy though, he asks "You're a novice trainer, right?" Implying you have a Pokemon. Cutscenes in HG/SS had the Pokemon behind you too, I think. Sadly they probably don't follow you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing about these really jumps out at me, but it does look like with these pictures, it makes me worry that the pokemon will not be following behind you... :(

Maybe, that's because Pokemon didn't follow you in the original R/S/E games either.

Maybe, that's because Pokemon didn't follow you in the original R/S/E games either.

Did they follow you in gold/silver? I wouldn't know, I didn't play the originals.

Did they follow you in gold/silver? I wouldn't know, I didn't play the originals.
Nope, they didn't but Pikachu did follow in Yellow, lol.

Yup. It's an upgraded version of the GBA games. The sad part is I probably could catch them all (if I could get and Eon Ticket...) but I haven't. I wouldn't call this nostalgia unless there was a way you could make the world map 2D. But without the neat features of being able to trade Pokemon with the GC games and get berries with the e-Reader to get Milotic... Btw where are the contests that I was never hyped about? I have mixed feelings. The FireRed remakes were great, idk about the GBC remakes but they were neat. Pokemon Battles Revolution was the last console title that could allow you to battle in 3D (Colisseum was better tho because of the small story and plenty of fighting to do)... Where's the console remakes?

I will start talking what i think.. i really im impressed with the Roxanne Gym, they really upgraded it well, you can see the background with the fossil pokemon , probably the gyms will have the 3D feature on when you are in them, and when you are closer with roxanne it will give more impact especially the scythes of Kabutops, also i can see 3 trainers to battle before Roxanne ,its just like Pokemon Emerald :thumbsup:. I will just post a image for you guys to see how bad this gym was in R/S:

Rustboro_Gym_RS.png

Its a big evolution, and i really think that the protagonists (in game) and the new background for the evolution are awesome to.

These pictures look amazing Reece! thank you! i can't wait its going to be so great!

I want to see the Pictures but sadly, They won't load on this computer. I don not no why but it just shows a completely blank white screen where the screenshots are supposed to be.

Ive been wanting a Hoen remake for a LONG time, and thankfully, it looks like Omega/Alpha delivers what I've been hoping for!

I really like the map although it's probably just concept art. I'm liking the graphics and I hope they optimize the engine (they better) so we don't experience any lag. I hope I'm not asking for too much, but I'd also like a bit of polishing to the graphics just to make it look prettier. Other than that, the pictures look great and I look forward to playing the games.

Back