Mario Kart A mean Mario Kart Joke

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
What a jerk!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Oh wow. That man was supposed to be repairing real Karts, but people made a joke out of it. He might have really needed that money, though. A one time prank is enough. You are not supposed to keep streching the prank so much that the person gets angry.

This was hilarious, and at the same time really disgusting, he should have stopped before he got so angry, I don't see why the prankster went to such an extent just to harass the dude.

This made me laugh! it kinda got a bit much later on...but a joke is a joke, right? xD

I saw this on Tumblr and instantly laughed myself to death. But, seriously. If I did something like that and my victim responded like that, I would immediately stop. That was really mean from his part....... Still funny, though! XD

at first the guy is like ha ha ok now i have to get to work but that guy was just mean that kept buggin him. also to bad for the language.

Reactions: TAG
That was hilarious. I don't think it's real though since I doubt someone would quite a service over a couple prank calls. If this is a real guy, he should just be ready to ignore these kinds of people since they will always try to make fun of you.

Back