PS A Mega Man game coming to PSN!?

• Thread starter shanic132
  • Start date
shanic132

shanic132

Super Fighting Robot!
Towns Folk
Alright MegaMan Fans I got some great news today. This maybe have been announced today and I'm just spreading the word. You guys know the ESRB ratings? no? Okay so you know that black and white box around the corner of game cases that says "Rated E, E10+, T, M, etc." yeah that thing. Well on the ESRB website we get so see a certain game that has a rating and the list of platforms that the game is going to be released on. And the game is known as MegaMan Legends 2. That's right folks, Legends 2 maybe on it's way. There hasn't been a confirmed released date to the game but we'll get to see it soon. From the looks of the website you can get the game on PS3, PSVita, and PSP. Sadly, No PS4 which sucks. You can check out the link below.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.aspx?from=home&titleOrPublisher=mega+man+legends+2

Now time for my thoughts, everyone can see that I'm a huge Legends fan (because of my profile pic lol) and seeing Legends 2 maybe coming to PSN just makes me really happy. Since MegaMan Legends 1 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne sold really well on the PS store it was almost obvious that Legends 2 was coming. If Legends 2 is sold really well like the others, then we maybe get a little more hope for Legends 3. It maybe a long shot, but I'm willing to take it. Any thoughts you like to share? feel free to express! and remember....

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!

Back