A new adventure??

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys, P2.0 here with some infoooo.

So, I was talking to my siblings, and Zelda came up. Apparently, Nintendo's working on a new Zelda game. They're hiring some people to help with it as well! :eek:

All I heard is they were gonna bring in dungeons again, and multiplayer this time, like they said would be in BotW. If multiplayer DOES make it, I wonder how it'd be like? Would it be a Link and Zelda team-up, or Link and someone else..? Dunno enough to be certain.

Does anyone else have any news about it as well? 'o'

Reactions: Samster
I haven’t heard any news about it as of now, but if this is true, SIGN ME UP.

I sure hope they do online multiplayer as well. I can just imagine you and I slaying monsters and finding some neat items. *^*

Reactions: P2.0
I haven’t heard any news about it as of now, but if this is true, SIGN ME UP.

I sure hope they do online multiplayer as well. I can just imagine you and I slaying monsters and finding some neat items. *^*
Ooooh, imagine if they had character customization in it as well if you could make a character to use, besides Link! :eek: ...*Makes a Marina-styled character* :sneaky:

Reactions: Samster
Ooooh, imagine if they had character customization in it as well if you could make a character to use, besides Link! :eek: ...*Makes a Marina-styled character* :sneaky:
If they add a Marina styled character to the game, you don’t want to know what I’ll do to get my hands on it. :eyes3:

Reactions: P2.0
Back